Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Calling all Canyon and CC DBInline owners
  • Mike_T

Hi guys after some advice from the canyon and CC DBInlin owners.

I have a 2016 Spectral CF EX with a DBInline, just had to fit new bushes after 7 months of riding. Anyone else suffered such a short life span on their CC Norglide bushes, top mount especially?

Sought advice form TF Tuned and they advised to use their heavy duty shock mount kit, 12.7 22×8. Anyone else out their fitted these bushes to their CC DBInline?

If so any issues? Found a slight side to side movement of the top mount after fitting, everything was check out ok before fitting, other than I could push the bushes in by hand.

Not sure I should go ride it!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Mike

poah
    Free Member

check your alignment

jamesg55
    Free Member

In short my spectral and inline are two years old.

– rear shock let go after 11 months. was rebuilt with better internals. All fine now but due a service
    – all suspension link bearings swapped after 13 months, a couple of bearings had fully let go at this point.
    – shock mounting hardward changed a few months after the bearings, as having them fixed highlighted the play in the bushes. can’t remember if I could slide the new ones in by hand

BoardinBob

Not sure if it’s the same on other Canyons but on my Torque DHX, there are some wafer thin spacers between the bushings and frame. You haven’t dropped them at all and not refitted them?

jamesg55
    Free Member

now you say that its reminded me. I think there was some very small o-ring washers when I sorted mine out. worth checking OP

Mike_T

Cheers for replying guy’s

I’m on my second set of TF bushes, better but there is still a noticeable amount side play.

All the bearings, torques and bush measurements check out

I’ll get back onto TF

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Calling all Canyon and CC DBInline owners’ is closed to new replies.