Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • call of duty etc on the wii
  • wors

any good? Got my 5 year old a wii for xmas, i may get a game for me to play after his bed time 😉

sc-xc

Not anywhere near as good as PS3/Xbox in my opinion. If I had a Wii I would be looking at Karts or the Mario platformers.

teethgrinder

I have COD:World at War for the Wii…don’t have a PS3 or Xbox, but I really enjoyed it when the Wii was working. Laser dead now.

MikeG

[ahem] softmod, usb loader and an external drive [ahem]

clubber
    Free Member

I enjoyed black ops on my wii esp the zombie mode.

colournoise

MW Reflex is good, Black Ops not so much IMHO (bit unstable). Maybe getting MW3 for Xmas so will see how that shapes up.

Goldeneye is probably better than all of them.

If you’ve not had an Xbox or PS3 then you’ll be happy. those that compare are usually (correctly) moaning about the ‘primitive’ graphics on the Wii. Doesn’t bother me as I’m only a casual gamer.

Just make sure you get a classic controller if you want to play 1st person shoot-en-ups. Neither the nunchuk nor rifle controllers are anywhere near as usable.

slainte 😀 rob

clubber
    Free Member

I have the classic controller but found the standard wii controller and nunchuk better.

colournoise

clubber – Member
    I have the classic controller but found the standard wii controller and nunchuk better.

Guess I should have added YMMV.

Must be muscle memory from WAY too long spent playing PSX games in the past returning. Just something about aiming by waving at the screen I find awkward.

slainte 😳 rob

stumpy01

I’ve got medal of honour something or other for Wii – the WWII one.

It’s pretty good, but I can’t believe it’s a patch on what the PS3/XBOX games are like.

Kept me entertained for quite a while though…

Taff
    Free Member

I have world at war and black ops. I really like them
    Not the quality of the PS3 but I have a gun with the wii!

loddrik
    Free Member

Had a wii but just got my 6yr old daughter one for Christmas. As mentioned above, its probably better for platformers, although the new zelda is supposed to be excellent. Super Mario Galaxy is a game of the highest order IMO.

cheez0
    Free Member

leave the kids with the eggsbogs and weewee

get PC gaming with the adults.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Or nerds.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘call of duty etc on the wii’ is closed to new replies.