Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Call of Duty (Again)
  • organic355
    Free Member

My lovely girlfriend decided to buy me the new call of duty as she is away on a hen weekend this weekend. But she accidentally bought COD4: Modern Warfare, which I have already got.

Just wondering how many other disappointed kids there will be this xmas when granny buys them the wrong one? Easy mistake to make as the new one is called COD: Modern Warfare 2. I even had to argue with the girl in Tescos which was the new one when I went back to exchange last night. They Should have called in COD6 (WAW being COD5).

Anyway, at least I have got something to do tonight to avoid children in need (I already donated)

oomidamon

Enjoy it – my Mrs had a bit of an epi yesterday when she saw that I'd played it for over 20 hours already. Oops.

DarrenH

20+ hours of c.o.d?
    Heaven! I can only dream about that.
    Think my ideal saturday would be a good 4 hour ride,
    back home, clean up then c.o.d frenzy with pringles and booze within arms reach 😀

geetee1972
    Free Member

Years Ago when I was young free and single I had a bit of a thing for fable on xbox. I was between jobs And basically spent ten days solid playing; I would get up around 8am and finish some time around midnight. I would break for food and washing (well at least every other day anyway). It was a lot of fun but falls into the category of things I've done that I've enjoyed but been deeply ashamed of!

Drac

COD 5 doesn't exist though, they usually name the next number when the produce a new engine for it. Suffering Celeb crap then it's time to frag.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Ive just completed it, it amazing, its hard on 'hardened' – gonna try veteran, hope my batteries hold out…

Bat1
    Free Member

Tis a Good game …The wife got me a copy Yesterday!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Call of Duty (Again)’ is closed to new replies.