Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Call me Dave is "Fed Up" apparently.
  • glupton1976
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20315479

He’s fed up that Abu Qatada isnt getting deported. And apparently ministers “moved heaven and earth” to ensure that he would be deported.

Wind your neck in Dave and respect the laws of the country fella.

thekingisdead
    Free Member

I’m fed up of this country and call me Dave. Can I be deported?

lardcore
    Free Member

No, I’m afraid to be deported and denied right to stay here you have to serve in military first, then they can disown you properly.

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

I’m fed up that we can’t deport Dave to Iran.

mtbfix

Easy answer for you, ‘Dave’. Haul our armed forces out of the various theatres of operation then he’ll have no cause to spout his bile about and the alleged threat will be neutralised and lives and money saved.

wrecker
    Free Member

We’ll get rid of him eventually. Bank on it. I shall celebrate when we do.

trailmonkey

yup i’m with dave. we should detain him for years without trial then ignore the rule of law and fly him to a place where he’ll have his testicles wired to a car battery before he’s collected his luggage from the carousel.

it’s what all those people who died fighting for freedom and justice would have wanted..

jota180
    Free Member

He’ll go, just not yet

I have no time for his kind, they’ve invested so much time and energy into hate and blaming others for everything they don’t like, they’re afraid to see things any other way now.

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

He’ll go, just not yet

I have no time for his kind, they’ve invested so much time and energy into hate and blaming others for everything they don’t like, they’re afraid to see things any other way now.

Well that’s the Tories for you. 😀

igrf
    Free Member

It’s not ‘his kind’ that’s keeping him here, it’s the legal Industry and I use the word Industry very deliberately, thanks to Mrs Blair whispering in her husbands ear, the legal industry has been doing very nicely from all this and the thousands of other claims from immigrants.

He is of course on legal aid, paid for of course by us tax paying saps, as of course is the governments side, so both ways we are being royally screwed, whilst our legal betters make millions and the lower orders face cut backs and redundancy.

Not to menion the other handouts given by our wonderful state to whoever manages to turn up on our shores with a tale of woe..

Doesn’t it just keep you warm at night knowing we’re so liberal with our money?

wrecker
    Free Member

I think jota was not so delicately referring to dave. Nevertheless a term like “his kind” is quite telling about the person uttering it; no matter who it’s aimed at.

jota180
    Free Member

Well that’s the Tories for you

I did mean both cmd and the Arab fella

emsz
    Free Member

I’m quite pleased I live in a country that takes care of people who turn up and want our help

bloodynora
    Free Member

^^^^ So your happy for people to turn up on our shores with a fake passport and take the pi55 for ten yrs?? Hasn’t this waste of oxygen fathered kids here who are now in jail for armed robbery??? Jesus wept…. How many of his wives/harem are we keeping never mind just him, no wonder he looked happy this morning!

Junkyard
    Free Member

as well an appeal, the government would “do everything we can to make sure that we do have the power to expel and deport people from our country who have no right to be there and mean us harm”.

Has he considered putting a well evidenced case before the courts or perhaps charging him with an offence in this country?

The law applies equally to all even those the state dislikes.

Edric64
    Free Member

Cant the secret service do their job and get rid of scrotes like this quietly ?.The Russians and Israelies manage it.

kimbers

david cameron is fed up……

if qatada is so fracking dangerous why dont we just charge him and chuck him in jail

as far as im aware all hes done is block a cul de sac off in finsbury park

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m quite pleased I live in a country that takes care of people who turn up and want our help

Indeed. It’s awesome we take care of…oh hang on.

Nonsense
    Free Member

I think a few of you are mixing up Qatada with Hamza. A few more of you clearly don’t understand the somewhat silly legal technicality he used to get bail. He will go. But will take time.

brakes
    Free Member

does he live in Finsbury Park?
    :peers through net curtains:

druidh
    Free Member

“They all look the same….”

brakes
    Free Member

who are you quoting there?

glupton1976
    Free Member

What was the “somewhat silly” legal technicality?

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Is this the “legal technicality”?

” the court ruled there was no guarantee evidence that may be submitted against him in any subsequent court case will not itself have been extracted via torture; ie that third party’s rights may, in theory, have been abused.”

kimbers

ooops hamza/qatada

which one has the hook?

winstonsmith

Curse those lawyers and their fancy legal talk!

kimbers

bloodynora – Member
    ^^^^ So your happy for people to turn up on our shores with a fake passport and take the pi55 for ten yrs?? Hasn’t this waste of oxygen fathered kids here who are now in jail for armed robbery??? Jesus wept…. How many of his wives/harem are we keeping never mind just him, no wonder he looked happy this morning!

if hes only been here for 10 years and the kids he fathered here are in prison for armed robbery he sounds like fagan!!
    now that you mention it….

and he has a harem?

i suggest you need to cross reference your sources asap, the daily star website?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

i suggest you need to cross reference your sources asap,

kimbers – Member
    ooops hamza/qatada

😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

HOdges – I could some fun at a dnner party with him

Right wing nonesense with a healthy dose of lefty bashing and a lack of attention to detail … I can’t think what you see in it cpt 😉

This is not someone who has been unfairly singled out by the British state; he is a global fugitive from justice. And even the most wishy-washy liberal should have some aversion to commuters on the Northern Line having their arms and legs blown off.

Nice debating style he has there – off he seems to list a long list of offences he has “done” and yet he has never been charged here and we dont have enough evidence to do so and he forgets to mention this

Jordan torture people and may use evidence from torture to prosecute him – we dont have enough evidence – should we just torture someone till we have?

Something separates us from the lawless and it is this.t is unpleasant , it may be unpalatable but it s good that the law can be stronger than the state and this makes us all safer[if not safer because he is here]

If he is so guilty then charge him

wrecker
    Free Member

Me too. Except criminals. I don’t care where he goes, put him on a flippin Eurostar for all I care. We should still be able to deport any immigrants we choose to. The old three walled cell is something we need.

druidh
    Free Member

What crime has he committed?

andydicko
    Free Member

wrecker – Member
    We’ll get rid of him eventually. Bank on it. I shall celebrate when we do.

We need one of them Andy McNab types to accidentally pop him off

jota180
    Free Member

What crime has he committed?

He was found guilty of terrorism offences in his absence in Jordan in 1999.

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

Based on evidence obtained by torture, which would not stand up in this country?

seven
    Free Member

Well, we’ll at least have another militant cyclist, given his bail restrictions, the only way he can get about is on foot or by bike

Abu Qatada’s bail conditions

Tagged and allowed out of his home only between 08:00 and 16:00
    Banned from travelling on the Tube, or by train, car, motorbike or bus
    Banned from contacting a number of named individuals
    Only family members, his lawyer, emergency workers and social workers can enter his home without approval
    Banned from using mobile phones, computers and other devices
    Banned from attending mosques, leading prayers and giving lectures
    Needs approval to take a job or enrol on a course
    Allowed one bank account and must surrender his passport

Now, I think the real point here is probably that cycling didn’t even cross their mind, or if it did they’re perhaps hoping for a slight mishap with a car ???

seven
    Free Member

oops double post – soz

wrecker
    Free Member

Evidence which may or may not have been gained through torture. Jordan may not have the best record in human rights but it doesn’t mean that they can’t fairly try one of their own people, or identify a criminal without strapping the old electrodes on.
    Anyway, the British govt and the vast majority of British people do not want him here. Moving him on (wherever) should not be this difficult.

deluded
    Free Member

as far as im aware all hes done is block a cul de sac off in finsbury park

kimbers – you are Entwistle’s Home Affairs Correspondent and I claim my £5. 😀

kimbers

if your claiming it from my bbc compensation package you can have a bit more than a fiver

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Call me Dave is "Fed Up" apparently.’ is closed to new replies.