Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Call me a heretic but I saw dust on the trail!
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Yep. Dust. Full fat dust. My fork crown had a good layer on it when I got back from my off road commute.

Beautiful dusty dust. Welcome back my old particulate based friend. I’ve missed you.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Yep! Ace.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

POIDH!!!

Tom-B
    Free Member

Coedy was pretty dusty in places today.

ton

miggy woods iz desert 8)

yunki
    Free Member

twere roight dusty down in Deb’n

bigyinn
    Free Member

Yep, dry and dusty down here too. Mind you, thats when things went wrong last year…..

M1llh0use
    Free Member

Holy crap!

That almost looks like something called “summer” that I saw many many years ago!!!

mintimperial

Yeah. We’re even getting hints of it round here now. But only the bits that aren’t still under massive piles of snow or swamped by melt water. You’re pottering along thinking “this is nice” and then you hit a massive icy puddle or a patch of repeatedly refrozen slush and you’re sliding all over the shop. It’s really odd…

avdave2

1st ride to work in BST and it was snowing on the South Downs this morning! I’m still wearing all my winter kit.Still the mud has either dried or frozen which is nice.

Sandwich

Dust going to and coming from work today and NO MUD. The Lefty fork boot split at the shock (!) too 🙁

bigyinn
    Free Member

And I’ve got a cold, so no riding for me this weekend. First all winter. Yeah cheers for that.

bobsoff2
    Free Member

Dust on the Qtox’s last night..
    This cold weather has it’s benefits.. 😉

bobsoff2
    Free Member

thegiantbiker
    Free Member

Dust sighted in Swindon yesterday. Actual dust devils and everything. Will check Marlborough downs tomorrow and report back.

ti456neal
    Free Member

Recent dust at QE park has now been replaced by bloomin’ snow! Snow in BST!! Outrageous!!

Vortexracing

look!!! It’s even here in the wet north

Proof

P1050125 by eastham_david, on Flickr

breadcrumb

Yup I was happy to see dust coming off my mates rear tyre last night. It’s been over a year since dusty trails existed round these northern parts!

dawson

happy to report solid dry trails on tonight’s ride in Clumber Park, North Notts too, even some of the long-standing ‘winter’ puddles have dried up.

Saw some wide open pine cones which seem to have dropped from the trees.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Call me a heretic but I saw dust on the trail!’ is closed to new replies.