Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Calderdale conditions, what are the riding conditions this morning, please.
  • teagirl
    Free Member

Arranged to meet up this morning but unsure whether it's going to be worth it for a bike push. Anybody up and looked out yet?

hora
    Free Member

Tick

oopnorth
    Free Member

light snow coming down in Ripponden this morning, just off Junc 22, M62. Id imagine it would be hard snow on the trails and icy on the Hebden side of calderdale. Not as much snow on Brighouse side.

It will be fun wherever! 😀

hora
    Free Member

oop north, I was in Hebden on Thurs- it was clear as in nothing! but then as you went over the hill Mytholroyd etc you could see a thick band of white snow. Same with over the tops next to the reservoir (snow plough had closed the road off).

teagirl
    Free Member

Cheers, chaps. I know snow's deep in Barkisland but will make the effort to HB seeing as it's a NY Resolution.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Its snowing quite heavily now over there…

hora
    Free Member

I've jsut checked with my sources at Mooch – its snowing 🙁

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

heavy snow in todmorden

TheDoog
    Free Member

was thinking of heading up norland but its coming down thick and fast here at bell hall, ah what the hell i can wrap up!!

montylikesbeer

feet thick in rossendale right now and still falling

hora
    Free Member

Shakes fist at the sky 'arrghhh I didnt ride yesterday so I'd have enough energy for Sat and Sun riding!'

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Proper snow too, not that frozen drizzle that caused problems last week! Big 2" flakes

Drac

Sounds like you've got the snow showers we had yesterday, light rain showers and the odd hail today so it's disappearing fast now.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Calderdale conditions, what are the riding conditions this morning, please.’ is closed to new replies.