• This topic has 18 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by nuke.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • cake
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

i dont like cake, there seems to be a lot of cake love amongst cyclists and women (read into that what you will 😆 )

anybody else out there not into cake?

(sometimes i can handle cake, but if its got icing or marzipan on it then whoever is offering me such filth deserves a slap in the face with a damp kitchen sponge thats been used to clean under the cupboards an never washed out)

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

OMG there is nothing better than cake! I can give up chocolate but not cake!! Oh and icing and marzipan are ace. .not that cheap shi** marzipan on those horrible cakes you buy in shops, i guess that's more like fondant! I'm off to bake some fairy cakes this afternoon.

MrsToast
    Free Member

i dont like cake

philconsequence
    Free Member

haha i can honestly say this isnt trolling in any way… i genuinely dont like cake, my family knows not to buy birthday cake for me and the OH only buys birthday cake for me so she can eat it all!

i enjoy many other unhealthy snacks, just not cake

Peyote
    Free Member

I'm with you on the marzipan, but I do like cake. Except fruitcake made with little bits of orange peel in it. That's just rubbish.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I feel the same way about beer.

philconsequence
    Free Member

carrot cake…. vegetables in a cake?!!!

next think you'll be suggesting having anything other than meat and cheese on a pizza!!!

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

cake?

mm cake

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I'll have your cake

Divagirl
    Free Member

Divagirl
    Free Member

I make nice cake:

Cougar

This thread is useless without cake.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i'm jealous of that cats collar and tie combo…. there's a cat in our cul-de-sac that would look rather swish with such attire

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I do agree that vegetables in cake is wrong!!!

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Mmmmm Cake!!!!
    I am yet to eat a cake that I don't like, and yes even Carrot Cake which is a personal favourite of mine!!
    Okay time to bake me thinks

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Coffee cake is the best!! Just made some fruit muffins though nothing but lots of natural fruit (eggs, flour, milk and butter)!!! yum yum

PJ266
    Free Member

Caaake???

nuke

Cake and cats-with-collar&tie….stw needs more threads like this 😀

So true 😉

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘cake’ is closed to new replies.