Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Cairns – Mind the snakes and arses
  • kimbers

mikewsmith – Member
    Well didn’t see an Atherton double, big shame for Bryceland – up there and mixing it at the pointy end and an awesome result for the old fella too!

Maybe Gwinn should have brought a DH bike

gwinn never seems to have been happy on his demo, the spesh team all seem to prefer their enduros- is the demo reaaly that bad?

anyway well done gee, and bryceland, rach and manon

tough slog getting down there and a brutal pedally bit to finish

Houns

Is there anyway to skip forward/back on the red bull player? I was 30 mins in and accidentally hit the back button trying to save my iPad falling off my lap 😡

Houns

Ah, downloaded the red bull tv app. You can do it on there

mikewsmith
    Free Member

and looks like Greg just got DQ’s for cutting the course, no advantage gained and didn’t miss a post so I’m not sure how he’s out.

mactheknife

Danny Hart isn’t having the best run 🙁

edoverheels
    Free Member

I only saw the last 20 or so riders but realised it was delayed. What is the story behind the stolen bike and a knockout – sounds too good to be true.
    Well done Brits, UK having a fantastic season.

frogstomp

Adam Bryton crashed, spectator rode his bike down for him, overcooked it and crashed. Will have headache in the morning…

[video]http://youtu.be/amY7JLRgYwg[/video]

edoverheels
    Free Member

Thanks, that was quality. The change in the sound of the crowd as they realise that the crash is going to hurt.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

mactheknife – Member
    Danny Hart isn’t having the best run

Yep since Champery, and a right miserable bugger in the post quali interviews yesterday.

FFS Warner – sort your ears out 😉

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Minnaar got DSQ’d for going through the tape apparently but I can’t see how it helped him exactly…

maxtorque

The DQ seems a bit harsh, considering he was just short cutting into a nest of snakes, spiders and stinging trees! Certainly no advantage again whatsoever!

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Cairns – Mind the snakes and arses’ is closed to new replies.