Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Cairngorms Mission
  • cumbrianmonkey
    Free Member

Hi guys just after a bit of advice/local knowledge. Off up to bonny Scotland for a week in September with a plan to ride Laggan and Anoch Mor before the lift shuts and a couple of other trail centre type places. Was also wanting to get in a couple of more natural mountain rides possibly in the Cairngorms and wondered where the best place was to get maps or routes from. I reckon there must be route books but living and riding in the Lakes I’m well aware of the toss that people write in some “ride guide” kind of books and as I’m only there for a week I don’t want a trial and error experience. So is there a definitive good book or can anyone recommend a decent website or somewhere I can download routes from?
    cheers
    Pat

druidh
    Free Member

There’s a series of maps available. Bothy Bikes near Aviemore would be your best bet as they can provide up-to-date info as well. Otherwise, do a search on the forum. It’s a popular area and there have been lots of threads about it.

cumbrianmonkey
    Free Member

thanks for that, I’ll def call into the shop. On with searching previous stuff on here now

billyboy
    Free Member

RULE ONE

If Kenny Wilson says it is rideable………….

BEST YOU ASSUME IT ISN’T.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cairngorms Mission’ is closed to new replies.