Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cafes on Ecclesall Rd Sheffield – help
  • MrCrushrider
    Free Member

Hi,

got a meeting tomoro and i need to find a good coffee shop on ecclesall rd, any good ones at the city end of the road? i need somewhere closer than coffe revolution!

recomendations please!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

cafe Rouge, just like beign in france, including waiters/waitres’ that can’t speek english. But it is hideously expensive compared to real french cafe’s.

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Waitrose cafe 🙂

cp

there’s cafe nero – type this into google maps and it will give you a list

“cafe ecclesall road”

there’s a nice cafe on the corner of charter row and fitzwilliam gate. basically go along eccy road intowards town, over the waitrose roundabout, and its on the corner on the RHS just after Wickes if you need something more central. why eccy road?

lots of business types meet up in there

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

i just work at the bottom of the moor and we have some posh london types coming up so the boss doesnt want to go around that area, eccy road being more acceptable!

My old school pal runs a baked spud stall on The Moor. Take em there and they’ll be reet!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

“i just work at the bottom of the moor”

DSS?

Poundland?

Chip shop?

The boddy popping hobo?

matt_outandabout

Are they arriving by train? if so, just walk up to millenium galleries area from the station with them.

If by car, head up through town to nice cafes on foot.

porterclough
    Free Member

there’s a starbucks near the bottom of the botanical gardens now isn’t there?

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

Mike – i have a jacket spud off him at least twice a week! they are good spuds!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cafes on Ecclesall Rd Sheffield – help’ is closed to new replies.