Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cafell or Twrch?
  • cubemeup
    Free Member

im bored sat in the office so i thought i would gauge your opinions of the two. im not a great center fan but they serve their purpose plus good riding when its like a bog every where.

so the cafell has been open for year now and wondered your thoughts. being local if i do go over i find myself riding the twrch as oppose to the new trail.
    i find that i much prefer the old school style of trail much more fun as to burmie swooping style of the cafell. but thats me!
    sorry if my grammar is bad i is just a sale rep 😉
    merry xmas tho peeps x

pnik

Did both a couple of weeks back, I think probably twrch too, we did cafell first so was a bit knackered by twrch, seemed to have more flow. But great fun both.

wiggles
    Free Member

Caffal for me. But only if using the fast way up

heavy_rat
    Free Member

find that i much prefer the old school style of trail much more fun as to burmie swooping style of the cafell. but thats me!

Think you’ve answered your own question

matt23
    Free Member

I love both – Cafell as it’s newer (I like the climb as well :))but I agree that the Twrch flows better.
    But could that be because we have ridden if for years and we can all do it without ‘thinking’ possibly?

cubemeup
    Free Member

i know what your saying about knowing the trail better but i find when riding the cafell i feel that im always in such a high HR where the twrch is much more of a up then down trail

taxi25
    Free Member

Cafell for me, but agree with the high HR comment, your working hard even on the descents 😯

wrecker
    Free Member

Depends what you like. Twrch is more tech, cafell more rolly flat XC.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cafell or Twrch?’ is closed to new replies.