Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cademuir trails are they easy to find?
  • fergal
    Free Member

Could anyone recommend trails, to get the best out of it, heading over tomorrow and fancy a change.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Pretty straightforward. First time I went I just headed to the highest point of the forest and found them pretty quick, it’s not a big a forest.
    The map on the Tweedlove website will help, so will the 300 pairs of wheels that rode round the forest at the weekend, should make it pretty easy to see where to go.

fergal
    Free Member

Cheers for the reply, just found it on a map and downloaded the enduro stages, it’s a little smaller than I imagined, looking to do stage 4 at glentress as well with the boy, he is pretty competent on most blacks, what do you think to doing that drop, blind on Janets brae, I hear this catches a few out, the thing is he will drop most things and is fearless, should i be extra vigilante here or is it really not that bad.

br
    Free Member

there are alternatives to the drop, also take a look on Strava for Cademuir trails

fergal
    Free Member

Well those trails were fun, a small area, so easy to navigate and a little bit more full on than expected, quite similar to Craberston in that respect, would be carnage on stage 1 in the wet, great conditions at the moment, Conrad survived, finding the trails tough, the incessant roots giving a lot of arm pump on his hardtail.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cademuir trails are they easy to find?’ is closed to new replies.