Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cadbury's World experiences?
  • grtdkad

My two youngest (girls aged 7 & 11) have asked to go to Cadbury World.

I’ve read a couple of reviews which were a tad under-whelming as in “a once in a lifetime trip. We won’t be going back”.

Any experiences please. Is it worth the £50 ticket price? Or is it a series of videos and token choccie handouts?

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

I wasn’t impressed. 7 year old might like it, 11 yeat old will be bored

transapp
    Free Member

Bimey – it used to be under a tenner. I hope they’ve put a LOT of stuff into it for the additional £40!

matt_bl
    Free Member

transapp – Member
    Bimey – it used to be under a tenner. I hope they’ve put a LOT of stuff into it for the additional £40!

This +1

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I designed all the signs/art work for CW.

I had to carry out an awful lot of site visits and I was always underwhelmed and surprised why it would ever call itself an ‘attraction’.

nickjb
    Free Member

There’s a free thing in Hyde Park during the olympics – Cadbury House. The queues and security checks might take the edge off but there is free chocolate.

jon1973
    Free Member

It’s £45 for a family ticket (2 adults + 2 children). An Adult ticket is £15 according to the website.

Bazz

If you collect Tesco clubcard points then you can get a family ticket with those, imo it’s a good half day out, we went last year when my kids were 5 and 7 and they’re itching to go back this year, i enjoyed it as well.

PePPeR

If the weathers good then there’s a great play area outside!

We went at Easter the weather was miserable and I and my kids were bored to tears! We used Tesco vouchers so hadn’t paid proper money for it! The chocolate shop didn’t seem to be very cheap to me, can generally find the chocolate cheaper when it’s on offer in Tesco/Morrisons/Asda etc!

It was an OK half day out as Bazz says above!

grtdkad

Okay. Thanks all.

I’ll give you a post-mortem if we end up going!

project
    Free Member

just tell the kids they had a fire and it all melted.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cadbury's World experiences?’ is closed to new replies.