Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • cable hose guides – Help!!
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Trying to find these but to no avail – I want to install them on the cable supports on my Five to stop the frame wearing away as the front as the cable move with steering?

This image is from the jagwire USA site 🙁

foxyrider
    Free Member

In the UK? Think I might be bodging it with some electrical cable rubber grommets 🙂

ctznsmith
    Free Member

Pass, Jagwire is distributed by Moore Large if that is any help. Your LBS may therefore be able to order them however if you want two and they come in a pack of 50 then they may not.

khani
    Free Member

found one in the garage if you want it (mail in profile)
    the little plastic grommets you get with wheels are the same size just shorter, might be worth a try as well

foxyrider
    Free Member

Cheers guys. khani I need two and the right size ideally – what are "little plastic grommets you get with wheels" ? do you mean the presta/shraeder convertors? I think they will be too small 🙁

Although this might work?

Ahh I got some tap washers at home – I might have a look there 🙂

khani
    Free Member

they convert the valve hole to swap between presta and shreader you normaly get them with mavic rims, looking at them now and they are the same diameter and bore as the whatsitcalled in your pic just not as long

foxyrider
    Free Member

I think I'll have a look in my junk / DIY boxes I think I can bodge sommink 🙂 Thanks for the help though 🙂

jd-boy
    Free Member

Ison Distribution, maybe ?

foxyrider
    Free Member

No 🙁 I thought about a fine point marker outer – cut to length, small filled area center so the zip tie can grip – Done 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘cable hose guides – Help!!’ is closed to new replies.