Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cabin for 4, Scotland (Rannoch) £100 for 2 nights
  • nuttysquirrel
    Free Member

This weekend coming (31st). Friday through to Sunday – Kinloch Rannoch. Only £25 per person for two nights. It's not a money-making opportunity for me – it's for a mate who does it every year – he's booked them for a load of mates as always but now a few have called off last minute and he'll have to pay for them. Pretty sick of nice guys getting screwed over so if you fancy a great self-catering place for much cheapness, let me know as soon as you can. Give me a shout if you also need some more info.

nuttysquirrel
    Free Member

Anyone, anyone? Ideal base and really beautiful – good for walks up Schiehallion or trying a few crazy mountain bike routes.

devs
    Free Member

I would have had this for the family but I'm doing a club ride at Balblair on Sat. Shame.

DickBarton

Dammit, not there is a man that knows his priorities…I've clearly gone wrong…

devs
    Free Member

LOL! Not stopping there, I've actually sold my boys to workhouses for the weekend and put my wife out to prostitution to help cover my fuel, food and drink for the ride!

nuttysquirrel
    Free Member

No worries, think there's still a cabin left.

nuttysquirrel
    Free Member

yep, still a cabin left

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cabin for 4, Scotland (Rannoch) £100 for 2 nights’ is closed to new replies.