Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Ca you find a Hope pro2 Hub built on a 819ust rim rear 135mm qr only?
  • postierich
    Free Member

Spent the last 2 hours looking honest @ the usual suspects anyone out there recommend a wheel builder that builds using the 819 rim

anjs
    Free Member

ust or not?

postierich
    Free Member

anjs FAIL no UST 819 rim they were the first place I tried!

anjs
    Free Member

er think you need your eyes testing about half way down under the DT rims?

anjs
    Free Member

er think you need your eyes testing about half way down under the DT rims?

Jimbo
    Free Member

819 IS a UST rim, which Merlin list.

anjs
    Free Member

ops see what you mean about stock, my bad

nickc

No stock anjs

anjs
    Free Member

Well looks like CRC have the rims and Merlin the hubs. Might be worth asking if Merlin will do the build if you provide the rim from CRC?

postierich
    Free Member

I can build but have found it to be more expensive sourcing the bits myself doubt Merlin and CRC would have a love in just for me 😆

z1ppy

Not a specific wheel builder, but Two Wheels built me some wheels using my hubs & 819 rims, not as cheap as CRC or Merlin though.
    Edit: If you can build them yourself the 2Wheels wouldn't be any cheaper, would be worth email CRC sales though if they have the parts available

nickc

slight hijack, Postie, was that you I saw in your van in Pooley Bridge last Friday 'bout 9.30am?

Was renting up the road, and saw the bike on the top, thought I recognised it (sad but true) from here…

postierich
    Free Member

Nick it was, slept in the square spent the night in the pub till closing opposite with some loud locals,then had a drive upto kielder on the a/b roads!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Ca you find a Hope pro2 Hub built on a 819ust rim rear 135mm qr only?’ is closed to new replies.