Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • C4 Paralympic coverage – How bad?
  • Mooly
    Free Member

I don’t like picking holes in things, honestly, but is anyone else a bit let down by the presentation skills of Claire Balding and co on the Channel 4?

palookah
    Free Member

No?

andyl
    Free Member

Quite enjoying it personally.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

+1 NO!

RustySpanner

Nah.
    She’s much better than Gary Lineker and the team are well informed and enthusiastic.

Mooly
    Free Member

Fair do’s. just me then.

tthew

Presenters are OK, there’s just too much of them, which eats into the sport they can show. Also, pick one channel and stick with it! Why keep swapping between 4 and More4??

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I think it’s been rather good. Iwan Thomas has been excellent, I might add.

bruk

Presenters are good, like the less polished, more enthusiastic real people enjoying their job. Wish they would scrap E4+1 for another channel as don’t have satellite and the web page won’t play on the Iplayer and the channel 4 app doesn’t have huge coverage. Otherwise liking it, can even cope with the adverts bar that go compare one.

Bregante

Presenters are good, like the less polished, more enthusiastic real people enjoying their job

Totally agree.

m_t_b
    Free Member

Enjoying it. Less of that smug & insincere Gary Lineker is great.

Mantastic
    Free Member

Too many adverts though

molgrips
    Free Member

I have missed a lot of it, but in the bits I saw the one guy didn’t realise that when the anchor asks you a question you reply to THEM not the camera. He must’ve been told a lot, but he kept doing it. Annoying.

And some of the presenters were embarassingly green. Hey, you’ve done a bit of para sport, stand there and talk about the race you just saw.

loddrik
    Free Member

I don’t normally like horsey bints but Claire balding is pretty good.

meandyuk

She’s alright but it’s annoying that she keeps butting in before the others have finished speaking!

Mantastic
    Free Member

Going ff topic, my mate had relations with her pre lesbian days. I think she is quiet hot

Mooly
    Free Member

Mantastic – What – Claire Balding hot? Are you mental or blind?

Harry_the_Spider

I think she is quiet hot

She does scrub up well, but hardly “hot”. Each to their own eh?

Mooly
    Free Member

Im sorry but watching again this morning and theyre having sound or mike problem. It just feels really annoying.

mattsccm
    Free Member

She is useless.
    Who is she anyway? Apart form being the bod that did that rather half finished telly prog about Briercliffe. I reckon commentators should know their sport. Apparently she isn’t Sandy Tostig whoever she is either.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘C4 Paralympic coverage – How bad?’ is closed to new replies.