Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • C and B seen 1900 light
  • simonhuscroft
    Free Member

Anyone got one?

If so how are they?

SaxonRider

I will watch this thread with interest.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I got one last year. Very bright and well made. I dropped mine onto a very solid floor and barely marked it so looks like it should last well. Remote switch is more useful than I thought it’d be and the guy was very helpful when I contacted him. Haven’t had lots of lights and not used it for a while but from memory beam is nicely balanced.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Actually I think mine is the 3000 lumen version, I would be happy with less lumens but decided to go for the 3000 so I could run it at a lower setting for longer.

benman
    Free Member

I’ve got one. I’ve been impressed with the light itself, good flood of light, I use it on the bars.
    I’ve been less impressed with the battery – despite regular discharge cycles over the summer (when it has been unused) it appears to have deteriorated significantly.

johnw1984
    Free Member

It’s getting to that point where I need to kit me and the missus out with some lights for our short commute.

Ideally I’d want to do it for less that £100. Might get 2 of these and some cheap rear flashers?

Anything as good for similar prices?

jamiep
    Free Member

torchy the battery boy on ebay

fossy

I have a few C&B lights, including the city slicker (self contained with batteries).

Your best bet is either Amazon or ebay for the Pannovo/Solarstorm battery boxes, then buy your own 18650 batteries from Torchy.

You can charge the batteries using a standard ‘magicshine’ type charger, and also worth occasionally taking them out and putting on a smart charger to ensure they are balanced. The good news is in the last 2 years, my batteries have always charged fully within just a few minutes of each other, so they aren’t going out of balance.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘C and B seen 1900 light’ is closed to new replies.