Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bye bye Hampshire
  • aracer
    Free Member

I suspect there’s not the same passion about Hampshire as Yorkshire (and nobody seems particularly interested in the cricket), so probably a short lived thread.

But this one is even more significant as it means Worcestershire have survived.

camo16
    Free Member

I have a bit of a weak spot for Hampshire. I think it’s down to Robin Smith and his natty moustache. 🙂

He would have kept them up.

thomthumb
    Free Member

i love hampshire. cricket is pants though. 🙂

AndyRT
    Free Member

+1 for Hants cricket team being pants 😉

sadmadalan

Hants are totally rubbish at the moment. The management have decided that the only game worth playing is Twenty20 and sod the rest. It was obvious that the team has needed strengthening for a couple of years but this has been ignored. There are some good youngsters (Briggs/Vince) but too many average players getting towards the end of their careers.

Div 2 next year – and I suspect towards the bottom

grum
    Free Member

I suspect there’s not the same passion about Hampshire as Yorkshire (and nobody seems particularly interested in the cricket), so probably a short lived thread.

I’ve been following the county cricket (Lancashire), but it’s very difficult to get too excited about it, given that most of the best players almost never play for their county.

binners

This thread isn’t about carpet bombing either, is it?

Its becoming a constant source of disappointment to me, this forum 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bye bye Hampshire’ is closed to new replies.