• This topic has 44 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by jimmy.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Buying underpants
  • mattyfez

Now, this might sound strange but I’m in need of new underpants.

My current collection is all looking a bit tired, so I’m probably going to get 7 to 10 pairs.

The issue though is I’ve not bought any underwear for as long as I can remember, so Ive no idea what’s good and if there’s been any innovations in the arena of pants.

What do people recommend? I normally go for something like this:
    boxers

jonnyboi

There’s no way I’m gonna be the first person to click that link

bigyim
    Free Member

I always use jack Jones boxers either from eBay or debenhams. Really comfy and last well.

cloudnine
    Free Member

BAM bamboo pants FTW

sanername

I second the BAM recommendation

fasthaggis

Op , is your mum too busy? I can ask mine if you like 😉

kayak23

I normally go for these.

Very comfortable.

simmy
    Free Member

I get mine from Next as they have their name on so the ladies know which item of clothing to remove.

jambalaya
    Free Member

🙂

Marks and Sparks for my general day to day underwear

LeeW

Waxx make good underwear, avoid the bright printed designs (if you want). The plain colour are great, very comfy and wear well.

Normally get a 50% discount if you’re a new visitor too.

Or, Borg underwater is on Sportpirauit at the moment. Happy Socks make good stuff, but again, bright/saft designs.

If you’re flush or just want really boring underwear, Sunspel is probably the very best underwear I own. Sales can be good if you can get on one.

dufresneorama
    Free Member

I recently bought 6 pairs of moodies underwear from eBay (new obviously)
    They’re nylon/spandex, don’t get wet with sweat like cotton, dry quickly and are comfy. Each pair has a face

mattyfez

Something to keep the nads from getting clammy is definitely a plus.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Uniqlo boxers – trad and airism – are my current go tos. Size a bit tight but good value and comfortable.

epicyclo

Unlined Harris Tweed. Lasts a lifetime.

Better not forget the 🙂 or some poor bugger may believe me.

redthunder
    Free Member
    dickyhepburn
    Free Member

Been using GAP boxers for years, cotton, good fit, nice patterns/colours and a flap that is easy to get out of but keeps the fella in too

trail_rat
    Free Member

Another + for George or F&F cheap seem to last and come in plenty of garish colours which means they always come back from the laundry at work 🙂

hammyuk
    Free Member

UA Boxerjocks – just choose the leg length you want.
    Never worn a pair out yet other than some the ex tumble dried to smurf size – even then she wore them instead as they gave her no vpl!

tdog
    Free Member

Watches thread with interest due to constantly wearing out the front area.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Have you considered not rubbing your erection against strangers legs?

The stuff folk on here ask advice on never ceases to amaze me

chewkw
    Free Member

My underpants do not last me very long nowadays.

As I sit most of the time in a certain way while working my underpants develop hole near the my tailbone … 😯

Also most of the underpants you find nowadays are made of very thin materials. Yes, very comfortable but does not last long.

I am thinking of wearing swimming trunk (Speedo type trunk) or those gym workout “tights” whatever you call them as my underpants to be honest. 😆

M&S is still better in terms of buying underpants …

tdog
    Free Member

Trouble is it stretches the boxer down to the ground which causes friction burns to the cotton.
    😛

chip
    Free Member

Don’t wear gym type Lycra undercrackers everyday as can cause a serious case of jock itch especially if you are built for comfort not speed.

Keep them cotton and baggy with plenty of space for good ventilation. No one wants mouldy cods.

chewkw
    Free Member

chip – Member
    Don’t wear gym type Lycra undercrackers everyday as can cause a serious case of jock itch especially if you are built for comfort not speed.

Or buy one or two size larger so it becomes loose fitting giving plenty of airing. 😀

JAG

I wear Sloggi briefs – close fitting, comfortable and very ermmm ‘supportive’ 8)

glasgowdan
    Free Member

They’re just called pants. If anything more descriptive is required, perhaps “under trousers”. But underpants literally makes no sense, unless you’ve a jock strap on.

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Mine have a handy F & R printed on the waistband so I know which way to put them on. Recently travelled to Germany and got Mrs PB some nice C&A ones.

swedishmatt
    Free Member

I swear by under armour undies. I’ve replaced my old stash with all UA. Refuse to wear anything else now. Converted one friend already

DickBarton

That friend being the one between your legs?

I’d say pants, boxers don’t offer enough support. I’m not above average but having a bollock stick down the leg is not comfy.

Pants but make sure they are breathable.

blader1611
    Free Member

Jeff banks boxer trunks from Matalan. They are both very supportive and rhyming slang.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

…how old are you ???

Do you want your bum wiping as well !

If this post is for real then your current undies must be absolutely rancid! How long is not in a while ???
    More skid marks than Heathrow runway comes to mind !

In your case I’d recommend old flour sacks

mattyfez

Oof, overly harsh geezer!
    I’ve always been given them as presents so I’ve never had to be to concerned.

I also have a washing machine, and change daily, anything you want to tell the group? Hehe!

jambourgie
    Free Member

I get all mine from the bins behind the hospice.

DezB
    Free Member

Only BAM boxers for me. One of each colour.

grumpysculler
    Free Member

Hebden underpants company?

Or M&S.

P-Jay
    Free Member

M&S for me, they’re well made, comfortable and last ages.

mattyfez

Ok, so bam or marks and sparks seem to be winning…

Any more contenders?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

John Lewis for everday stuff. Currently in Calvin Klein. Had to buy a pack on a recent trip to the US when I’d forgotten to pack any!

Mrs CFH occasionally buys me Sunspels and they really are a cut above.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Calvins. Thought it was just a designer name slapped on but I now wouldn’t buy anything else.
    I’m doing the rapper thing of a new pair every day though.

mattyfez

Calvin’s are always a bit huggy though.

Maybe I should just go commando, but I have some jeans that are button up rather than zip, so that has potential for a scandal.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Buying underpants’ is closed to new replies.