Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Buying Real Madrid FC tickets
  • Aus
    Free Member

Thanks for the advice to my earlier qn … so I’ve booked a great looking hostel for me and son in Madrid based on advice on here and plane tickets … really good value so far. We’re off in April so a while to go.

But the footie tickets – it looks like you need to wait for season tickets to return their unused tickets in the week or 2 before the game, which feels possibly risky?

Or buy from viagogo / seatwave etc which seem to have mixed reviews. I haven’t used them before – any experiences of them or recommendations? Or wait till the week before the game?

I don’t mind paying a wee bit of a premium if it’s secure, and the flights and hostel are really great value so we’re looking good, but would love to get the tickets sorted. Any advice?

Thanks

mogrim

But the footie tickets – it looks like you need to wait for season tickets to return their unused tickets in the week or 2 before the game, which feels possibly risky?

Didn’t realise that, does look that way. Probably not an issue unless one of the big teams is playing (Barça or Atleti mainly).

Ticketmaster doesn’t seem to have that limitation, though: http://www.ticketmaster.es/nav/es/deportes/madrid/estadio_santiago_bernabeu_rmad/real_madrid_c.f./index.html#

As a backup plan you could also go and see Atletico play: http://www.ticketmaster.es/nav/es/deportes/madrid/estadio_vicente_calderon_atma/club_atletico_de_madrid/index.html?utm_campaign=atleticodemadrid&utm_source=clubatle

voodoo_chile

Viagogo is very good

thebunk

This may or may not be a problem for you but just a small warning that they can change the fixture time and day for TV closer to kick off – I went to Barcelona as part of a stag do and we were planning on watching a game, but the fixture moved from Saturday to Sunday evening after we had booked our flights.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Buying Real Madrid FC tickets’ is closed to new replies.