Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • buying a bike from CRC
  • xherbivorex
    Free Member

hi, anyone here ever bought a full bike from CRC? if so, how did it get delivered to you? could you specify a delivery time to them on the free delivery option?
    i’ve emailed them to ask (a few days ago) but not had a reply yet; just wanting to know if anyone has any experiences they can relate…

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

I bought a hole bike about 4 years ago. It came in a large box with only a few bolt to tighten to complete the build so no real skill or experience was required. It was fairly easy then but I think that their customer service department is a bit more stretched now. I’m sure they will reply though. can’t remember delivery options but I would expect to pay more for a timed delivery

steezysix
    Free Member

Not a full bike, but I bought a frame off them a couple of months ago – took about 4 days from ordering to delivery, standard (free) postage option.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

steezysix, can you remember whether it was a courier firm or royal mail that delivered it? chances are i won’t be in when they try to deliver so i’ll probably have to go collect it from a depot/post office…

hs125
    Free Member

Had a full bike delivered about 2 years ago. Was a courier company, not royal mail, but I don’t remember which one. There was no option to specify a delivery time, but it arrived in just a couple of days.

m1kea
    Free Member

Got a Kona Kula Watt from them last month.

Ordered on Tuesday, delivered on Friday.

Bike was complete except I needed to install the handlebars. Came in the biggest box going, must have been a metre longer than the bike!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘buying a bike from CRC’ is closed to new replies.