Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Butcher Grid- Does it exist in 29"?
  • tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Well I know it exists, as it’s listed on the Specialized US site and various stateside retailers but I can’t for the life of me find UK or EU retailers.
    Plenty of the standard Butchers about, but would really rather have the Grid casing.

neil853
    Free Member

I don’t think so in the UK, I have the control version on my 29er. Fwiw I’ve never had an issue, on my 650b full sus I have gone for the grid version. Compound seems softer for sure but there’s definitely a weight penalty

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Never had an issue from a sidewall perspective or compound? To be honest I’ve never been much of a tire shredder so the sidewall is less of a deal breaker, but I’d prefer the benefits of the softer compound.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Specialized seem to be making some really good tyres at the moment but I think it is crap they are not making them in all sizes such as Slaughter Grid in 26.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

vSpecialized seem to be making some really good tyres at the moment but I think it is crap they are not making them in all sizes such as Slaughter Grid in 26.

And even if they are making them (eg. Butcher Grid 29) they are not bringing them into the UK.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Butcher Grid- Does it exist in 29"?’ is closed to new replies.