Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Busy in the FOD
  • grahamh
    Free Member

Lots of people there to day, all it seem going round
    the new blue route.
    Well at least it keeps the hoi-polloi of the decent
    singletrack 😉

amt27
    Free Member

was pretty empty at 7am yesterday

tollah
    Free Member

That’s why the Verderers trail is a good thing! There were loads of people using it today, great to see so many people out and about. Once off the beaten track we saw no one else though which was even nicer!

mokl
    Free Member

Felt like I had the place to myself today – apart from when I passed through the cycle centre area.

@ Tollah : Think I met someone you know up there last week! Spent the morning trying to find some elusive trails that I know are there but can’t seem to locate them just wasted a lot of time riding aimlessly and staring at my Garmin. Any chance of a tag along one sunday if you are out and about?

tollah
    Free Member

Mokl, for sure not got any plans at the moment but email me next time you’re heading down.

mokl
    Free Member

That would be great, will be in touch!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Dowies was Quiet.The staunton trails were great.Nice work done on the log jumps by someone excellent.Yes Tollah have found them did get a small hint from one of your gang 😆

tollah
    Free Member

Nice one Dobie! Let’s just keep them sweet and secret 😉

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Will do Tollah.The other week you did a video of the Dowies and a couple more trails.What was the title of that on the forum?Cheers want to have a look at the rocky trails i did today.Thanks.cant find it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Busy in the FOD’ is closed to new replies.