Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY (DON'T INGNORE READY AND REPLY NOW)
  • organic355
    Free Member

I just got the below:

I am tempted to set up a fake gmail account and feed them fake details, is even doing that risky? I obviously know there is no money and its a total scam, but just fancied f***in with them. (Yes I am bored).

Hello.

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have never met before. I am Dr. Bruce Moore, a Banker,Head Of Operations with (NatWest Bank Plc) No. 5 The Parada, Qadby, Leicester, LE2 SBB. There is the sum of £20,000,000.00 currently in my branch,there were no beneficiary stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come to claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together,I will be pleased to work with you as trusted person and see that the fund is transfered out of my Bank into another Bank Account. Once the funds have been transfered to your nominated Bank account we shall then share it in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.Your urgent response is been awaited as this is an opportunity of a lifetime for both of us.

Contact me: drbrucemoore41@hotmail.com
    Full Name: Dr. Bruce Moore

Thanks,
    Dr. Bruce Moore

bikemonkey
    Free Member
    warton
    Free Member

as above 419eater shows you how to do it. You'll need to go some to beat the tattoo story though!

organic355
    Free Member

this looks like fun! (in a sad geeky kind of way)!

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

I struggle to have sympathy for anyone who falls for a scam like that. You must be either incredibly greedy, incredibly stupid or more likely a big mix of both.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Welcome to the internet.

molgrips
    Free Member

Qadby? Is that near Oadby perhaps?

But yes, +1 for wasting their time and leading them on as much as possible. Countercon the conners.

Spongebob
    Free Member

They call it Scambaiting don't they?

I get emails like this often.

Usually thay are badly spelt letters from a Reverend, or a Doctor, or someone equally thought to be genuine and responsible. The sob stories and unlikely scenarios are so obvious.

So you instatly know it's been sent by low life, from some thirdworld country.

Add the email address to your junk mail filter list. Job done!

andydicko
    Free Member

Why would the Head of a Bank use a Hotmail address!!!!! Drrrrrrrrr

PikeBN14
    Free Member

Because he's trying to nick 20 million quid!!!

CountZero

richiethesilverfish – Member
    I struggle to have sympathy for anyone who falls for a scam like that. You must be either incredibly greedy, incredibly stupid or more likely a big mix of both.

You did read the OP, did you not? The whole point is to string the scammer along, not fall for it. Everyone else seems to have got the point.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Err Countzero are you taking the piss?

I DO get the point. What I'm saying is that some people do not and evidently get scammed. These people must be thick as pig sh!t and bloody greedy, hence I don't have any sympathy for them.

At no point am I suggesting that the OP believes this story.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY (DON'T INGNORE READY AND REPLY NOW)’ is closed to new replies.