Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Business BroadBand
  • Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Just looking for a boring standard b’band service which gives our users unlimited b’band for private surfing during their breaks etc. No phone line required. I’m more interested in good customer service rather than based purely on cost. Any recommendations?

bigyinn
    Free Member

The majority of broadband services require an underlying line to provide the service.
    The other option would be to use a 4G MiFi type thing, assuming you have a decent 4G service where you are.

sandwicheater

As above, you’ll likely need a phone line. Would recommend Zen.

craigxxl
    Free Member

Any thing without a line will have a data cap. I would look at Virgin Media business. £30pm for 50mb fibre. If you have fibre in the area but not your building there are superconnected grants available from most councils that will provide up to £3000 of installation costs.

ourmaninthenorth

Have a look at TalkTalk Business’s offerings. Materially cheaper than BT.

(Interest declared – I work for (a different part of) TalkTalk. Happy to put someone in touch. Email’s in profile.)

rob2
    Free Member

Go for eclipse. (Eclipse.co.uk). All about customer service. They supply RNLI, Somerset care. Really good for SMEs

Sandwich

Have a look at TalkTalk Business’s offerings. Materially cheaper than BT.

Just Don’t.

That is all.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Talktalk are utter shite in my experience. The worst ISP by quite some margin.

Get fibre optic if you’re able to.

Zen offer good customer service and good speeds.

ourmaninthenorth

Just Don’t.
    That is all.

Talktalk are utter shite in my experience. The worst ISP by quite some margin.

Go on then….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Business BroadBand’ is closed to new replies.