Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Bushes should be banned
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

[video]http://vimeo.com/89206914[/video]
    Heading down one of our local trails it’s normal to end up trailing a hand through the bushes to get on the right line, might have gone a little bit too far to the right on this occasion avoiding the rocks that my mate had set in motion and caught a solid branch or two.
    Few scrapes and sore bits so think I’ll take it easy today and watch the GP.

Before the other comments – entirely my fault, not planning ti sue the undergrowth and we laughed it off over a few beers later. Very glad I threw the knee pads on.

wiggles
    Free Member

Are you going to campaign for compulsory waxing?

PS, I would feel sorry for you but that clearly was filed in some mystical land of dusty trails so I don’t

granny_ring

I was expecting some 70s adult entertainment.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Looks like you just jumped off the bike. That was a bit silly.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

PS, I would feel sorry for you but that clearly was filed in some mystical land of dusty trails so I don’t

No need to, definitely no sympathy required. Going back through the video for the day it seems to have a laughter track on it.

and yes Hexhamstu it felt like I just jumped off my bike mostly becasue the bike stopped moving and I didn’t.

sbob
    Free Member

Wide open trail.
    You’re a massive hommer.
    😀

londonerinoz
    Free Member

Yeah, surely bearings are much better?

See thread asking whether people read what’s posted above.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Oh you cad you ^

Op that was a right mincey crash, loved it.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

thanks it was a bit pathetic but always healthy to be able to laugh at yourself though I am regretting landing on the pile of rocks I was avoiding at the time

sas78

Davy Crockett’s hat. Mmmm…

captainsideburns
    Free Member

where is this?

mikewsmith
    Free Member
    captainsideburns
    Free Member

Nice, I really need to get over there. Is that part of the blue dragon trail?

steveh

Glad to see even miles from home you still fall off mike 😉

buck53

The noise you make as you come off seems a bit disproportionate to the crash. 😉

WWWUUUHHHHHH!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

cheers Steve, had another on the 2nd run down and managed to bend a brake level. It was a good day out just one of those really.

It’s part of the first bluedragon trail, bit too much for some these days I think looking at the field, the video doesn’t really show how rocky it is (and the fact that they nearly all move) We did this and part of the day 2 route as a shuttle from the pub, got 2 laps in with 2 utes and trailers. Where are you based?

Goldigger
    Free Member

Can that even be classed as a crash?

An unstoppable force meets an immovable object..

You fell off
    😀

Jamie
    Free Member

/stored

Junkyard
    Free Member

I really do not ever want to see your **** [onanism] bank Jamie 😉

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Goldigger – Member
    Can that even be classed as a crash?

When you have ridden it you can piss take! A fairly safe claim as I reckon I know at least 25% of the people on here close enough to ride it 😉

Also Jamie what is the bandwidth on the stupid thing

Jamie
    Free Member

Also Jamie what is the bandwidth on the stupid thing

2mb.

Here’s a more 56k modem friendly version:

captainsideburns
    Free Member

I’ve a few friends that went to blue dragon, I didn’t make it. I’m down in Hobart.

maxtorque

That whole short video looked like trying to have a crash and missing for a lot of it! 😉 Good work!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Bushes should be banned’ is closed to new replies.