Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bush pocket DAB radio in car problem – anyone else?
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

So I bought a Bush pocket DAB radio the other day to use in my ‘workshop’ and in my car plugged into the AUX socket.
    Radio works fine with headphones and with a 3.5mm jack lead plugged into it, but when I plug the other end of the lead into the cars AUX socket the signal disappears and it displays a ‘connecting’ message as for some reason the lead no longer works as an aerial. If I plug the radio into the amp in my ‘workshop’ it works fine.
    I know some of you have used this radio in the car – did you not have the same issue or did you figure out a way round it?

sharkbait
    Free Member

Bump for the weekday warriors 🙂

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

There will be something in the cars electronics affecting it, my DAB radio doesn’t like my LED kitchen downlighters. Just haven’t got round to replacing them yet.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Maybe, but it only stops working when it’s actually plugged into the AUX socket – it’s fine up ’til then.

BigJohn

My Tesco DAB portable works fine if I keep it on the back seat. There’s an aux socket in my centre console that I plug it into.. Doesn’t like it in the front. Gets car sick, maybe.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bush pocket DAB radio in car problem – anyone else?’ is closed to new replies.