• This topic has 21 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by lord.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • burnley,burnley,burnley
  • lord
    Free Member

come on you clarets.

lowey

What a great result!

higgo
    Free Member

Disaster.
    Season over for Utd.
    I am going to give up watching football and might try ballet.

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Hehehehehehehehe. Well done Burnley! 😀

lord
    Free Member

i am a happy man , great game , good goal , penalty save ,super night

geoffj

'kinell. Tough one for me because I'm a closet Man U fan but I think Owen Coyle is fantastic. Did a great job for my first team (Bolton) and was excellent as St Johnstone (my local team now) manager.

john_drummer
    Free Member

nice one Burnley 🙂

MOT

Cletus

Fantastic result. Bacon face paid for his arrogance in putting out that team.

Great that two ex-Blues (Jordan and Mears) played.

The Barcelona result is the icing on the cake!

Roll on September so that the rags are stuck with their manky squad until Xmas.

Philby

Superb result – shows that the scum aren't quite the same team without Ronaldo and Tevez. Hope there's lots more of the same to come!

MrSparkle

Pmsl!

BlingBling
    Free Member

"Lets hope he's got an understanding manager" Fergie said before the game.

Basically already pocketing the 3 points for UTD in his whisky pickled mind and deciding Coyle and his team would be rock bottom of the league and in trouble with the chairman.

There's no fool like and old fool, baconface.

Nice to see him still refusing interviews when UTD lose, f***ing child.

I hope he chokes on his gum and dies in the dugout.
    And I want a super slomo replay of it on MOTD 😈

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Blake scored a cracking goal, the UTD defenders had lots of chances to remove the danger but were pants.. well worked / scored goal.

mt
    Free Member

Burnley cheated! the played debt free if they had been pulling £700m round behind them they'ed of lost. How we all chortled away in the pub last night listening to the UTD fans having a good old moan.

montylikesbeer

As lifelong red you have to say hats off to Burnley, they played well and deserved to win.

Sorry to shock all you red haters, but there are some reasonable people who support the club.

Mind you I will have to keep my head low in the Jolly Sailor for a while……………but that's the beauty of football.

higgo
    Free Member

Nice to see him still refusing interviews when UTD lose, f***ing child.

On a point of technicality, he doesn't do interviews win, lose or draw

I hope he chokes on his gum and dies in the dugout.
    And I want a super slomo replay of it on MOTD

You are a sick f***er.

As lifelong red you have to say hats off to Burnley, they played well and deserved to win.

100% agree.

rockitman

I saw Fergie doing an interview on Sky. Isn't it just the Beeb he won't talk to?

I'm a claret and was made up with last night's result. Not been on since the last league game of last season when we crushed Bristol City. Really looking forward to getting some games in soon!

The result killed my fantasy league team though!

BlingBling
    Free Member

You are a sick f***er.

Cheers 😀

lister-hooded
    Free Member

Points and laughs

HA HA

montylikesbeer

Fergie wont do interviews with the BBC because of some comments made about his lad being an agent for players and some innuendo about bungs and what have you

kimbers

his lad being an agent for players and some inuendo about bungs and what have you

well thats just an admission of guilt to me

the beautiful game is also the big dollar game and less legit than an mps expense form

montylikesbeer

It was indeed in my view a sorry tale, there is a lot about Man U which makes my stomach turn.

But when you are a life long fan, your dad takes you to your first game when you are 7, spend your formative years getting the bus there and soaking up the history I guess it is what it is.

There is so much about modern football which is shallow, Man U just appear to generate more than most.

But rub the veneer of any club and there will be issues.

Anyhow well done Burnley

lord
    Free Member

weve done it again , come on you dingles

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘burnley,burnley,burnley’ is closed to new replies.