Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Burgtec Offset Bushings
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hi Chaps,

Just wondering if anyone has used the Burgtec – or similar – offset bushings to reduce the head angle?

Considering it for the Mojo, but may have to think about using a volume reducer in the air can.

also, a bit concerned about moving where the force from the axle is applied….

Cheers

Ricks

Jeffus
    Free Member

I tried them on my Orange 5 great no problems , tried them on my Santa Cruz Butcher with two fitted I had a weird kick in the pedal stroke from timeto time , with one in no problems

JoeG
    Free Member

I bought a set from Proshox via his ebay store. in Poland. They aren’t Ti, but they cost half as much. Nicely machined, rubber seals w/mine.

1 degree slacker was noticeable on the bike, dropped the BB by 1/4″ IIRC. Depends on the frame and suspension geometry, though…

dreednya

I’ve wondered about these for my Mojo SL as well seeing that we can not use an angleset from either Cane Creek or Works Components. Think they will move the shock slightly into its stroke, so maybe straight into the plush mid-stroke so you may want to think about adding a volume reducing kit from Fox to firm up the mid-stroke. Not sure what would happen at the ramp up at the end.

floki
    Free Member

Yep, ran Burgtecs on an RP23 for my Five – great and cheap way to tweak your bike.
    Also got some custom ones done by Steamer for my BOS VIPr.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Burgtec Offset Bushings’ is closed to new replies.