Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Bullying control freak boss. How to get senior management to deal with
  • Pieface

Sounds tough.

To me there's 2 reasons to leave –

1) The company has a weak structure and can't deal with these things (no HR)

2) The company may fold anyway if he's the key player.

ratadog

Send an anonymous email

Not as easy to do without being traced as is sometimes thought. Depends on how good your IT skills are compared with the tracer.

kimbers

well i wouldnt call the national bullying helpline!

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Was it worth bringing this thread back from the dead for a crap joke? 😐

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Not as easy to do without being traced as is sometimes thought. Depends on how good your IT skills are compared with the tracer.

internet cafe, new yahoo e-mail address, pay owner in cash, job done.

squin
    Free Member

Do you know of a recruitment consultant/firm who you might be able to talk to with a view to them 'reverse headhunting' him out of the business? He'll think he's the Dog's Bollx and you be rid of him?

vikingboy
    Free Member

I had the same issue with my US based boss, hes a total plank but unfortunately no one else would speak up so I did. Long story short, he "sacked" me during my annual appraisal which technically he cant do but why should he bother learning the local laws that cover his staff. I raised it to HR who reviewed everything and basically gave me a big fat cheque to shove off quietly and not cause any more noise. He's still there causing grief and still no one speaks up.

Norton
    Free Member

Sorry to say it but from what you say, you only have 3 realistic choices:

1 leave

2 just put up with it

3 devise a clever strategy to undermine confidence in your boss

In a private sector company with 50 employees all the unions and tribuanals and policies in the world aren't going to stiop your card being fatally marked if you complain.

Mikey65
    Free Member

have a whip round and hire a hitman……..quicker and easier than trying to stick to the rules and guaranted to solve the problem 😉

Pieface

Wee in his shoes

skidartist
    Free Member

have a whip round and hire a hitman……..quicker and easier than trying to stick to the rules and guaranted to solve the problem

I can have someone killed for £2000 plus bus fare, but if you have a specific target rather than some random bystander that costs a quite a bit more, and I have a terrible memory for names and faces so I'm still not promising anything.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Bullying control freak boss. How to get senior management to deal with’ is closed to new replies.