Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Buggles
  • donsimon
    Free Member

Crap weren’t they?

iDave
    Free Member

It’s all relative

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Yeah, but Video Killed the Radio Star

Harry_the_Spider

Shame it didn’t do for The Ringo Starr at the same time.

DezB
    Free Member

Cool hair

Kit
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83ozOX9l7M8[/video]

huggis
    Free Member

Opened this hoping to get the lyrics to Video Killer the Radio Star!

toys19
    Free Member

Video Killed The Radio Star is an Ace song, I won’t have it knocked on here or any other forum, so blow me, do one or naff off, don’t diss Buggles.

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

The girl who sat in front of me in 4th year French couldn’t get enough of that song, which is odd because I in my spotty, tongue tied, how do I ask you out kind of a way felt the same about her and the tight skirt and sweater she wore…… happy days

huggis
    Free Member

hey toys19 don’t think anyone is ‘dissing buggles (yet)….

cullen-bay
    Free Member

Modern Music They took the credit for Buggles’ your second symphony.
    Rewritten by machine and new technology,
    and now I understand the problems with modern music you can see.

hth

bassspine
    Free Member

I saw the ill-fated Yes/Buggles (aka Yeggles) tour. Who have thought a couple of thousand hippies could sound so angry!

TBH I thought the combination was quite good…

DezB
    Free Member

I saw the ill-fated Yes/Buggles (aka Yeggles) tour
    Holy crap, why would anyone put themselves through THAT?!

donsimon
    Free Member

toys19 – Member

Video Killed The Radio Star is an Ace song, I won’t have it knocked on here or any other forum, so blow me, do one or naff off, don’t diss Buggles.
    I’m not sure on this, do you want the dissers to “do one” or “naff off” it’s your choice? But don’t come into a thread with your slightly confused and preconceived ideas with the sole objective of spreading your anti-social and somewhat aggressive attitude.
    I have to agree with you on this one, clearly Buggles was the musical peak and pretty much anything produced after this has just been tripe.

toys19
    Free Member

hey toys19 don’t think anyone is ‘dissing buggles (yet)….

huggis – read the OP carefully. (If I’ve misunderstood the OP then, just think of it as a pre-emptive strike a la George bush circa 2003)

Don simon – I haven’t heard any of their other stuff so it kind of proves your point. VCTRS is bloody good though.

The instructions were meant to be ironic as I have seen them all on here in the last week or so on various fighty threads.. I have been known to use “blow me”, but my fave is “do one” as I have not really got to the bottom of it’s meaning, but it sounds funny.

donsimon
    Free Member

huggis – read the OP carefully. (If I’ve misunderstood the OP then, just think of it as a pre-emptive strike a la George bush circa 2003)

Yep! Misunderstood, this was just a deliberate attempt to sabotage the “Buggies” thread. 😉

toys19
    Free Member

Ah well take it as a premptive strike. BOOOOM

hillsplease

My first ever albulm. Lovely. As I recall there were also attractive ladies in the video, further overheating an already over excited 7yr old. Happy days indeed.

If you don’t like it then you’re plainly wrong. So there. Is this the juncture at which to use ‘go forth and multiply,’ or am I on the wrong thread?

DezB
    Free Member

clearly Buggles was the musical peak and pretty much anything produced after this has just been tripe

Totally incorrect. Trevor Horn went on to Produce Art of Noise, Grace Jones, Propaganda, Lisa Stansfield, Pet Shop Boys, Simple Minds, Marc Almond, Charlotte Church, t.A.T.u, Belle & Sebastian and Frankie Goes to Hollywood. Some of which are far superior to Buggles on-hit-wonderness. So there.

hillsplease

Dez – not sure ‘Tatu’s’ really helping your point.

DezB
    Free Member

ok, ABC and DOLLAR!

(come on – All The Things She Said is a classic… (video)!)

hillsplease

Good point, well made. The video is certainly err, artistic?

toys19
    Free Member

To all you Buggles lovers, don’t worry the cluster bombs had their effect on don simon, he is dead “Mission Accomplished” as my mentor said in 2003.

That’ll teach them to diss Buggles, ironic or not.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Buggles’ is closed to new replies.