Viewing 26 posts - 201 through 226 (of 226 total)
  • Bugger
  • maccruiskeen

followed by the accidental testing of a cigar cutter.

Don’t forget to sing the song

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUEV4rnu5V8[/video]

Stoner
    Free Member

Well the demi-digit and I are forming an uneasy alliance, if not exactly loving each other’s company.

Lost and of note are those every day skills cultivated over 40 yrs of over-reliance on a full-fat-finger.

1) whistling with finger and thumb. I did previously teach myself to do it with my middle finger so it’s time to get out that rusty technique again

2) pointing with authority. I’m going to have to work on my delivery if I’m going to pull this off again with half a pointing device

3) drinking water from your hand under a running tap. I now have a leaking bucket. Will have to adapt

4) skimming stones. This one came as an upsetting shock I can tell you. Middle finger back spin will never feel right.

More relevantly I’ve had a fiddle with the bike. Although I joked about riding SS, out here in France is my FS with gears. Fortunately I quickly realised that new slx are dual release so I can go up and down the gears with my thumb. Hoorah!

Single finger braking was coming up short however

So a rejig required. Reverb lever now underside of LH (bit cramped under there isn’t it?) and brake lever shoved across, perfect line up for middle finger braking. Sorted.

Unfortunately I’ve also found my slx caliper seal is leaking so off into town to find a replacement as I understand they’re not serviceable.

perchypanther
    Free Member

2) pointing with authority. I’m going to have to work on my delivery if I’m going to pull this off again with half a pointing device

Start smoking a pipe. Nothing points with authority more than a pipe.

Stoner
    Free Member

By jove I think he’s got it!

perchypanther
    Free Member

Are you going to try out for a place in the Paralympic Subbuteo team?

moe_szyslak
    Free Member

Jesus christ. That what you get for (what I assume was) “turbo oiling”. Glad your are on the mend. I was going to text you for a pint yesterday, but remembered you would be away!

moe_szyslak
    Free Member

Wait a second…

out here in France is my FS with gears

Sell out……..

Stoner
    Free Member

Fewer witnesses out here Moe

Bigger hills too.

Stoner
    Free Member

Paralympic Subbuteo Fingerbanging

Pigface
    Free Member

Flicking the V’s at someone is going to look a little odd, hope you get used to the truncated digit soon.

fasthaggis

Head for the comedy circuit,and may your god go with you.

Cougar

In that first picture, it looks like you’ve had a willy grafted onto your hand. Have you considered having rude thoughts, might sort out the authoritative pointing issue?

Klunk
    Free Member

least the mrs is no longer concerned that you’ll run away to Spain to become Flamenco guitarist 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

Cougar, post a pic of your knob coz I think you need a diagnosis

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Good to see it’s healing well.

Have you had to develop a new flamboyant signature and do you write like a doctor in a cement mixer now?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Glad to see you are doing well

High 5….

….err, high four and a half

Stoner
    Free Member

My writing makes me look like an orthopaedic consultant.
    With Parkinsons

I’m resorting to hieroglyphs in blood these days.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Cougar, post a pic of your knob coz I think you need a diagnosis

His nickname was stumpy in school.

Kids can be so cruel 🙁

Stoner
    Free Member

How’s all things foot, WCA?

Actually, cheesy, you’ve made me wonder whether I can replicate my signature with wonky hand or will have to tell banks etc I’m a new me…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Many banks are now doing authentication via fingerpri…..

Ah. Erm……

Stoner
    Free Member

Do you think, what with cougar’s knob and all, that bellend prints are unique?

Cougar

Hush, Knobfinger.

keithd
    Free Member

You could sign using shorthand…

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Knobfinger

I prefer their earlier work. Before they became famous.

(I remember a contemporary in my childhood who had one MASSIVE finger. Freakishly large, in fact. At the time, we all gave him a hard time for it. Suspect it became very popular during his more adult relationships.)

Stoner
    Free Member

Hush, Knobfinger

Quiet, fingerprick

Viewing 26 posts - 201 through 226 (of 226 total)

The topic ‘Bugger’ is closed to new replies.