Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • bugger
  • 5lab

first day in the alps, we rode les deux alps. last run of the day (a green run!) i have a minor crash on a berm (wheel washed out), landed awkwardly, and think I've broken my hand, so that's my riding done. No megaavalanche for me 🙁

badnewz
    Free Member

That is crap.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

oh man, sorry to hear it 🙁

jedi

u think or know?
    shite news anyway

TheSwede
    Free Member

That's really bad news mate. Unfortunately, due to this being single track, I'm going to have to issue you with a

Just a small one though and not a

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ooops

Was it the "just one more run"?

anyone every says that then stop before that last run

brakes
    Free Member

strap it up, ibuprofen, don't give up

peteroughton169
    Free Member

I did the same last year in deux alpes, first run without my riding partner (family duties) hitting the trail down from the lido, came off on the woodwork halfway down and broke the left radial head and dislocated the elbow, it was only the 3rd day of a 2 week holiday. Cost me £350 (claimed back layer with snowcard ins) and a whole lot more in beer! Still gives me jip now.

tails
    Free Member

Can you not still do it? drogba was playing in the world cup with a broken arm, so gotta be worth the risk.

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

Strap it up and ride you big girls bra

pitduck
    Free Member

😥

grtdkad

Nightmare. Still, could have been worse…

5lab

cheers for the 'warming words'

suspected, as when i looked at my travel insurance, turns out it expired a week ago 🙁 been in touch with a doctor mate of mine who recons either broken, dislocated and reseated or tendon damage – the middle looks likely at the moment. Either way there's nothing the hospital can do other than strap it up, so I've done that myself. I'll see how it goes, if I'm able to hold a bar well I'll probably od on ibuprofin, strap it up and ride anyway. as it is today, I'd not even get to the shops 🙁

wwaswas

when i looked at my travel insurance, turns out it expired a week ago

D'oh!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘bugger’ is closed to new replies.