Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Buffalo trousers
  • ritchiearmstrong
    Free Member

Hiya

I’m riding the strathpuffer in January and want to be prepared for the worst weather.

I have a Buffalo pile lined jacket which I have found to be brilliant for wearing for winter climbing & walking., I’ve not tried it on the bike yet but I’m sure it would work well in bad weather.

However I’ve been thinking about getting a pair of Buffalo trousers has anyone else tried them for cycling in winter.

Thanks in advance

Nipper99
    Free Member

I found them too hot for walking!!

trail_rat
    Free Member

Too hot to ride puffer in

I did solo in a very very cold year wearing a baabaa merino and a stealth jacket

Buffalo is fine for standing about between laps which is were mines will be used this year:)

ritchiearmstrong
    Free Member

Thats great I’ve scrapped that idea.

I’m on the lookout for Endura Stealth jacket and leggings now they look great.

Cheers for your help

ritchiearmstrong
    Free Member

Thats great I’ve scrapped that idea.

I’m on the lookout for Endura Stealth jacket and leggings now they look great.

Cheers for your help

swavis

Stealth for £99.99? Says there in stock at Rutland

Blue (medium only)

Red

Spin
    Free Member

Says there in stock at Rutland

Hahahahahahahahahahah.

Unless they’ve changed their systems that’s Rutland speak for ‘the nimble fingers of a child labourer in the far east are just putting the finishing touches to your garment’

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Same as every other web shop then……

glupton1976
    Free Member

Dont do the stealth bottoms thing – you’ll rip the arse out of them given the course quartzite mud that they have there. Cut off 3/4 gore ex army bottoms is where the clever money is.

trail_rat
    Free Member

17 laps and endura warrentied mine 🙂

sweaman2
    Free Member

Agree Buffalo would be too hot. I have Rab vaporise trousers which are fine for the minus 10 to zero range even when working hard (xc skiing). Or Sugoi firewall…

mattsccm
    Free Member

I use stretch fleece trews. Tolerable to comfy at current temps but work well when cold and wet. Thin pair of pertex overtrews if blizzrds.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Buffalo trousers’ is closed to new replies.