Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Budget sim free smartphone 150-200?
  • Turnerfan1
    Free Member

As above.
    I see Honour and Motorola get good reviews.
    Want it as a Birthday present so closer to 150 if poss!
    Any views?
    Thanks,
    Max

Kuco

I’ve got a Moto G 3rd gen that i’m happy with. Got the Marshmallow upgrade for it Wednesday. About the only downside for me is it can only handle a 32mb memory card.

Dickyboy

+1 for 3rd gen Moto G

nickthegreek
    Free Member

I’ve used cubot for a while now and just picked up the x17 from Amazon. Good camera(hdr – whatever that means), battery life is good and its either dual sim or sim and micro sd card.

http://www.cubot.net/index.php/mobile/view/id/257.html

keefmac

wileyfox swift – £129. great handsets, really qood specs and dual sim with removable battery too.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

DOOGEE Y100 Pro 4G LTE Android 5.1 MTK6735 2GB 16GB Dual SIM Smartphone 5.0 Inch 13MP Camera
    Around the £80 mark , works great 🙂

higthepig
    Free Member

What Keefmac said, the Wileyfox, had it for a month now after 4 years of apple phones, its ace!

ElShalimo

Another WileyFox Swift here. I like it and its more robust than the Archos Diamond it replaces.

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Thanks guys,
    Some good suggestions there!
    Max

johnners
    Free Member

I’ve got a Moto G 3rd gen that i’m happy with. Got the Marshmallow upgrade for it Wednesday. About the only downside for me is it can only handle a 32mb memory card.

It’s certified to run 32Gb, but my Moto G (1Gb RAM, 8Gb) runs a 64Gb with no problems as external memory on Lollipop and as external and now internal on Marshmallow. Samsung UHS-1, I’ll sell you one for a tenner, I find myself with a couple of spares!

squirrelking
    Free Member

Drop it £50 and look at Microsoft Lumia 640. Unless it has to be Android…

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

I’ve been really happy with my Moto G. I also have an iPhone 6 for work, and I don’t find the Moto G to be much behind and in some respects, such as battery life it’s better.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Budget sim free smartphone 150-200?’ is closed to new replies.