Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Budget Dropper
  • GolfChick
    Free Member

Right guys Im after a budget dropper for the hard tail don’t really want to bother with a remote so post operated is fine, its 99% for use in the wyre forest where I know exactly where each down and up is but would make the slop riding much more enjoyable being able to move the bike around without getting smashed in the thighs. Max budget of £100 but the cheaper the better. Maybe just the ks eten or one of their similar offerings?

weeksy

I bought a KS E-ten last week… used it a few times now and very happy with it.

I think I paid £125 as it’s a remote version.

cookiemtb
    Free Member

I bought the KS E-Ten for my last bike. It was a good bit of kit and worked well enough.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    GolfChick
    Free Member

cheers for that guys, can get the non remote version for £83 from bike-discount so very tempted!

CheesybeanZ

spend the extra and get a remote version , on fast up/down trails it’s much easier that fiddling under your seat .

craig24
    Free Member
    nickjb
    Free Member

Put a T-mars on the wife’s bike to see how she got on with the idea before spending big and actually its been fine. Needs a bit of greasing from new but once set up it works fine. +1 for remote, its pretty important to the funcion

GolfChick
    Free Member

Cheers but I defo dont need a remote, I have a reverb on my full suss and completely agree that its important you dont need to move hands to operate it but the place I use my hardtail I know exactly whats coming and know when I like to drop and when I dont need to so I really dont need a remote. I wasn’t even gonna bother with a dropper on the hardtail but this winter in the wyre with it has demonstrated its far mroe fun with one!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Budget Dropper’ is closed to new replies.