Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Budget bike bag/box required before my landlady blows her lid!
  • dsb181
    Free Member

As expected my landlady isn’t happy with my bikes being stored in the apartment, concerned with oil, mud and bringing them through the communal hallways.
    It’s fair enough and I’m happy to store them in bags or boxes.

So, from now on they will have to go in a box or bag before being taken inside.
    Requirements are; fairly budget but represents value for money (I’m disappointed I slept on the Planet X offer recently!), fairly hard wearing and will last a decent while.

I’m going to buy 2x single bags, one for a hard tail and one for road bike, ideally with internal wheel pockets and large enough that I only have to remove both wheels without doing anything else, at the same time I don’t want masses of extra room inside because they will have to tidy away neatly in my compact apartment.

Any experiences? The Planet X one does look ideal but are there any better offers about?

pjt201
    Free Member

just buy two double mattress sized polythene bags from ebay for three quid each, wheel your bikes into them and then carry into the apartment. anything else would be a massive faff and get boring very quickly.

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^ this wins, i do the same in my home just to keep my bikes neat and tidy. Takes about 5 mins to deal with too.

ads678

?? that is a bloody good idea!

blairc70
    Free Member

This one worked for me, stops the car getting filthy too.

http://www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/transportbag-bike-sack-153035

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Budget bike bag/box required before my landlady blows her lid!’ is closed to new replies.