• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by aP.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bucks off-road Sportive, 132km !!!! eeeeek. Fun fun fun
  • weeksy

http://www.bucksoffroadsportive.co.uk/

Just entered this… should be a good day out this 🙂

pete68
    Free Member

It’s a good day out that. I’ve done the long route for the last 3 years and its always a good well organised event. Unfortunately I’ve already entered 24 hours of exposure at Wasing park on the same weekend so ill have to give it amiss this year.

Kryton57

I’m thinking about it….

weeksy

come on fella 🙂 might as well.. nothing else to do that day is there?

Jason
    Free Member

I have ridden it a few times in the past, it has always been a good route with a friendly atmosphere, well apart form the first couple of miles that can be a bit manic. It is just a shame that it clashes with Exposure 24 this year, which also clashes with one of the Southern XC races.

singletracksurfer

anyone got the GPX file they could e-mail me please?

Thought I had it, but can’t find it and was thinking of giving it a go this year as I’ve never done it

pete68
    Free Member

Funnily enough i deleted last years gpx of the route last week. Sorry about that.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

I think I’m going to be doing the 100km this year.
    Last years was a pretty well organised ride and a pretty good route as well.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member
    Kryton57

Ok, I’m in for the 132. It’ll be the furthest I’ve ever ridden on an MTB and a target for weight loss / fitness over the next few months.

See you there.

aP
    Free Member

Rode it 2 years ago, ill last year – probably up for another go. I’ll ride it on my cross bike again I think as its the best compromise for that kind of riding.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bucks off-road Sportive, 132km !!!! eeeeek. Fun fun fun’ is closed to new replies.