Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Bubblewrap by the roll – where to buy (not online)
  • cinnamon_girl

Memory could be playing tricks but I seem to remember, possibly a DIY store, selling bubblewrap by the large roll. Does anyone know where to buy it, apart from online?

Thank you so much!

(apologies for the dullness of thread)

Drac

Try a post office if it's just for parcel packing.

cinnamon_girl

Thanks Drac but could be a few parcels!

Drac

By a few rolls. 😀

Kuco

Staples.

wors

Garden centres should be full of it, they use it for insulating greenhouses over winter

mtbfix

Try Selway Packaging who I think maybe local to you. They are who we use and they are very nice and helpful. Based in Caversham – 0118-9462333.

fejling
    Free Member

Pound shops sometimes stock it.

nuke

Try the self storage companies. Think I got a roll from Shurguard storage last time I bought some but I've also bought some from Big Yellow Self Storage.

Grimy
    Free Member

As Wors said, Garden Centers always carry it, especially now the summers over.

ski
    Free Member

Cheapest place I found was out local removal firm, worth a call.

freddyg
    Free Member
    DaveGr
    Free Member

Bought mine from Staples to help with my "declutter" via Ebay.

Jason
    Free Member

I am sure I have bought some from these guys when we moved house a few years ago: http://printing.kellysearch.co.uk/profile/altrades+packaging+supplies/gb/surrey/guildford/gu2+8ha/92036210

I definitely bought boxes from them, and think I bought a few huge rolls of bubble wrap too. They are much cheaper than stationary shops.

Muke
    Free Member

How much do you need ? I've got some in the shed you can have for free if you want to collect it. (Basingstoke)

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

http://www.expresspolythene.co.uk/

or your local equivalent

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Bubblewrap by the roll – where to buy (not online)’ is closed to new replies.