Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Bubba Stewart banned frm Supercross
  • Pigface
    Free Member

No Bubba this year which is a shame, should be a great season though. Not long to A1.

shifter
    Free Member

Why’s he banned then?

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Ridiculous that its taken them 8 months to come to that decision. I reckon that’s the last we will Stewart racing Pro Supercross now.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

He was taking a ADHD medication, adderal, I think, without a Tue.
    He’ll be back I reckon, or The ban will be overturned because of the stupid amount of time its been sorting this out.

fd3chris
    Free Member

i thought it was pretty much sorted that it was a legal substance to use for his condition but that his team hadn’t notified the officials in time.

Pigface
    Free Member

There is going to be an appeal by the team, can’t see that being sorted by A1.

lexinoo
    Free Member

It’ll be a shame to lose Bubba , one of the most exciting motocrossers to watch ever in my opinion,especially in his 125 days.

lazybike
    Free Member

It’ll be a shame to lose Bubba , one of the most exciting motocrossers to watch ever in my opinion,especially in his 125 days.

+1 Some of his rides on the 125 were breathtaking.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

He still does some amazing things on a bike that sets him apart. If he could just have nailed consistency and a cool head he’d be the most successful, in terms of titles, rider in the world.

I’m more interested in how things are going to pan out between Villipoto and Carolli in the GP’s next year. I may actually watch an MXGP for the first time since 2005.

felixdamouse
    Free Member

You break the rule you pay the consequences, simple as. He’s finished anyway nowhere near the rider he was, never been a fan off him tbh but he’d be better going driving a nascar or something

JCL
    Free Member

You break the rule you pay the consequences, simple as. He’s finished anyway nowhere near the rider he was, never been a fan off him tbh but he’d be better going driving a nascar or something

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Like Hill, when he’s on, he’s on another planet. Look how “finished” he was less than a year ago.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gCfGmLvWu4A[/video]

Pigface
    Free Member

Bubba is awesome 😆 saw him at a race at Washougal on a 125 and one of the passes he made was otherwordly, rewound that bit of tape so many times to try and figure out how he did it.

He has lost his consistency but on his day is still insanely quick.

SuperX this year will be all time, apart from Bubba and Villopoto every one is fit, Roczen has to be favourite but Milsaps and Tomac are fit, cant wait.

Villopoto or Cairolli I hope it is an epic, going to 4 MXGP’s this year 😆 can you rule out Paulin??? Desalle had some bad luck last year.

Dakar soon as well 😆

bentiggerwyles
    Free Member

What ever everyone’s opinion of James supercross will be worse off without him on the line for A1 he was a genuine threat for race wins anytime the gate dropped!!

Still can’t wait for January 3rd missing my supercross fix

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Bubba Stewart banned frm Supercross’ is closed to new replies.