Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • BTCC Round 1 – Brands Hatch
  • twang
    Free Member

I feel a lazy day ahead…any watchers?

Priaulx back and on pole!

cchris2lou

just rode past the track and it is very busy .

m0rk
    Free Member

Sat here with my three year old daughter for most of the afternoon I suspect…

Northwind

It’s not BTCC if there’s no volvo estates

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Good few rounds today plenty of good action and of course good to see Plato out ; yes I’m a hater!

Hicksy
    Free Member

I saw the first and last races, but managed to drag myself outside for a bit in the middle. Not a Plato (or Neal) fan either – the whole tap to pass thing and the constant whingeing when he hasn’t got the fastest car.

Out of interest, when there is a bit of a dice going on, does anyone think – oooh, what I really want to see right now is one of the driver’s wife/girlfriend/mum?! It makes me shout at the telly every time!

Bullet

Racing designed for TV and spectators who neither know or care about actual motor sport, sort of football fans of car racing. Slow in a straight line and appalling driving standards. Check out Aussie V8 Supercars on Motors TV for proper saloon racing, real drivers and insightful commentators…

satchm00
    Free Member

I feel a lazy day ahead…any watchers?

Priaulx back and on pole!

Working nights so not seen the highlights yet unfortunately, will be going to Donington for the 19th though.

I try to keep up with DTM also.

sort of football fans of car racing. Slow in a straight line and appalling driving standards.

Top Gear fans would be a better comparison, no? 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘BTCC Round 1 – Brands Hatch’ is closed to new replies.