Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • BT Vision feedback
  • captain-slow
    Free Member

Anybody use their tv service? What’s it like and does it slow down your interwebnet?

BoardinBob

I like it. A lot of horror stories out there but no problems for me. Im on 50 meg infinity BB so no impact on my speeds

mashiehood
    Free Member

good for me too – youview is great. i dont use any of the on demand stuff that you have to pay for – im tighter than a ducks a**!!! 😀

woody21
    Free Member

It seems to work okay, living in the Peak District our line speed isn’t that brilliant, we’ve had no problems

captain-slow
    Free Member

sorry to be a dumbo, but i presume you have to cable from phone access point to receiver box? or does it run from broadband hub?

oh, and am i confusing bt vision and bt youview?

thanks

woody21
    Free Member

Our is wireless from the router

captain-slow
    Free Member

oooh…

sounds too easy to be true

would performance be affected by the fact that our family of five are constantly online surfing and gaming? I’m always amazed that the neighbours get any bandwidth whatsoever…

RDL-82
    Free Member

Iirc it gets priority on the connection front. Ours is wired to the hub, no issues with connection even with kids watching Netflix and laptop going.

Can’t compete with sky/virgin for content but then its a damn site cheaper plus when we got it espn was a one off £10 then free as part of the package, not sure if that’s still the case however.

We have the original BT vision not the new Youview one so can’t comment on that, think you can still choose between the two.

captain-slow
    Free Member

sounds promising – we get 50meg download speed so should be good and looks massively cheaper than sky

RDL-82
    Free Member

Should be fine then, we are 38meg and no issues.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘BT Vision feedback’ is closed to new replies.