Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • BT Vision……
  • Swiftacular
    Free Member

…How does it compare to Sky?
    Currently we have Sky multiroom HD, and the choice of channels is great, but its a lot of money, and the boxes are now old and out of warranty. Its getting to the point where we are having t turn them off and on again every day to get them working.

Recently had BT Hub fitted, and BT have offerred us a deal on BT Vision. Cant find a lot out online, but the way it looks is its only a freeview box, with a store of downloadable/watchabke programmes online. But seems its no replacement to Sky?

Anyone have it, or any opinions?

fubar
    Free Member

…just a thought…when you say you have to turn your sky box off and on again to get it working…I had similar (lost channels but would come back for a while if I reset the box) and it turned out it needed a new LNB on the dish. Other thoughts…second-hand sky-boxes are available from ebay etc.
    If you are looking at saving money then 1st I’d cancel HD, then perhaps turn one of the multi-room boxes to free-sat…

anagallis_arvensis

bt vision is a freeview box that can record, I wangled mine for free with homehub

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘BT Vision……’ is closed to new replies.