Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bset Saddle?
  • JoeBones
    Free Member

Having been a WTB Rocket V Stealth fan for many years, do you think there is any point in upgrading to a Fixik Gobi?

Any Gobi fans in the house?

Any opinions appreciated.

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

people love them on here – but mine didnt suit me at all and i found it very uncomfy. well made though, and they look good too!

z1ppy

I moved from the WTB rocket to the Gobi and now prefer the Gobi's but still recommend the Rockets as a cheaper alternative (and my old one is still around on my HT).
    Very different feel, doubtful it will be an instant hit but i hung in there and now much prefer the Gobi's, can't give you a reason why other than to say I find it more confortable (everyone arse is different though).
    I've bought both of my Gobi's 2nd hand off here for around £35, not sure I could justify buying one new.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Charge Spoon

Bimbler
    Free Member

I had a WTB Rocket V Stealth but fancied a Gobi, bought one and it was the single worst saddle I'd ever experienced, sold it after three rides.

Philby

I have a similar experience to zippy. WTB now on town bike and Gobi on full-susser.

I find the saddle firmer and narrower than the WTB. I like the long nose – good for perching on when you have a really steep climb and need all your weight over the front wheel. You need to stick with it as the flexy bits loosen up after a few rides.

Whether its worth the cash is only something you can decide.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bset Saddle?’ is closed to new replies.