Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bryton rider 20 problem.
  • ricky1
    Free Member

I can’t download my data,every time I plug it in to the USB port it says the device has malfunctioned but it works fine when I use it on the bike,it Logs data,charges up ok,I’ve deleted the USB port in laptop and PC and tried it again but no joy.
    Has anyone had the same problem,got 3 months of data on it I need to download.

TrevorB

I had a similar problem with mine. Sent it back to the supplier who sent it to the importer. Got a message that it was faulty. Lost all the data, but got my money back.
    Hope you get a better result.

Trevor

br
    Free Member

+1

Returned mine too and got a new Rider 20+.

ricky1
    Free Member

Looks like I will have to contact them then,would rather have my money back than have a new one.
    I might try a data recovery centre see iff they can retrieve it before sending it back but both of your posts confirm my worst fears that it’s goosed,I’ll let you know how I get on.
    Ill find the paper work gubbins and get on the case,thanks for the reply.

br
    Free Member

Looks like I will have to contact them then,would rather have my money back than have a new one.

FWIW – the 20+ works well and has a better display

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

That’s a shame to loose so much info. I always upload everytime I use it, in case there is an issue, like dropping or breaking or loosing my Bryton. They are a great little device, fitting better than Garmins on the stem.

ricky1
    Free Member

I’ll take your word for it b r,thanks,I’ll see what they say,I was about Christmas time when I got it so might have problems getting a refund/new version,but then again it’s been less than a year.

ricky1
    Free Member

So I emailed the supplier on Saturday afternoon to explain my dilemma and the very promptly got back to me yesterday morning wanting me to send it back,doesn’t mean I’m getting a new one but I’m more than happy that they answered my email,fingers crossed……..

br
    Free Member

That’s a shame to loose so much info.

Agree, I lost my GT7 laps which I was a bit ar5ed about, but at least they exchanged with no hassle.

ricky1
    Free Member

UPDATE…….so I sent it off a week ago and got an email saying there’s nothing wrong with it,bit peeved really as it really doesn’t work on any of the pcs or laptops at home,maybe I’ll try it on a friends computer but looks like I’m stuck with it,will probably chuck it and get a gar in or something.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bryton rider 20 problem.’ is closed to new replies.