Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Brussels threatens to sue Britain to let in 'benefit tourists'
  • zippykona

The royals really don’t cost that much. Do you think you would get tourists and all their lovely money coming over to look at president blair’s house?
    When we had the Golden Jubilee didn’t you look at the celebrations and feel a bit of pride in this old country?
    As for Europe it’s another level of expensive government.
    Did you know that all the people from Brussels have to move every so often to Strasbourg to keep the French happy.
    Pissing our money up the wall I do believe. It also annoys me that Australians need a visa to come here ,people who share our Queen, language and culture. Someone who doesn’t even know a word of English ,lives in a hut and whose car is a donkey can rock up and be welcomed with open cheque book.
    However Europe needs to be strong and unified to combat Chinese and Russian influence.
    Europe could be a bloody excellent if the politicians didn’t get involved.
    Ps I’m not a total nutter. Honest.

Klunk
    Free Member

Not really fraudsters though are they?

tax dodgers and thieves

mudshark
    Free Member

I’m not too excited by the Royals but seeing as how much so many people were so happy about Will’s wedding I think more than worth the cost. And I got a day off work so the pound/year,or whatever it is, out of my tax seems fine to me.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Its a load of right wing rubbish being exploited by the telegraph to bolster its readers prejudices.

Allt eh EU wantsw is for the UK to look at its interpretation of EU rules on claiming benefits,

No one is going to come here to claim benefits when ours are really mean compared to most EU countries. 80% of earnings are what you get as benefits in the netherlands IIRC

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Brussels threatens to sue Britain to let in 'benefit tourists'’ is closed to new replies.