Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Brownbacks – marshals needed, can anyone help?
  • neil853
    Free Member

Well time has rattled on and our second event is nearly here! We’re looking for some kind generous people to help us out with either (very very kind people) helping us to mark the course out and marshal with a 7:15am start, or helping us to marshal the event with a 8:45am start. There’s a free prize draw where you can win £50 and you even get a little marshal pack that you get a free Buff in 🙂

So, if the other half is racing or you just fancy lending a hand to help grass routes racing continue, either email me (email in profile) or the Brownbacks email info@brownbacksracing.co.uk for more info

Neil@Brownbacks

binners

When is it Neil? Might be able to help out as I’m not far away

neil853
    Free Member

This Sunday Binners, be amazing if you could help out

binners

Arse! Can’t do this weekend. At a wedding. What are the dates for the rest of your events? If I’ve got a bit of notice, then count me in

neil853
    Free Member

all on the website binners http://www.brownbacksracing.co.uk/ but any help you can give would be greatly appreciated

neil853
    Free Member

bump for the afternoon thread 🙂

patriotpro
    Free Member

When and where is the next event?

In Scotland this weekend but i’m sure I can help out another time…

MrSparkle

Neil, my lad is planning on helping out again whilst laughing at me struggling round on the SS.
    If anybody is sitting on the fence about helping out than please give it a go. You’ll be helping grass roots racing and they look after you too, with goodies, a brew and some grub.

neil853
    Free Member

All events are at lee quarry, fantastic all weather venue that lends itself well to close competitive racing for novices and pro’s alike. but none of this can happen without the generous people who chose to give up their Sunday mornings to help the racing happen, the marshals.

If anybody can lend a hand, it’d be hugely appreciated 🙂

neil853
    Free Member

there’s been a few very kind people who have ofoffered theis as marshals already this morning but we are still in need of a few more, anyone free Sunday morning? There’s brew in it for you, can’t ask for more than that 🙂

Brownbacks
    Free Member

there is a brew and a buttie, drink and snack bar on the course, free prize draw (£50 cash and other stuff) and most important if you haven’t been before this year……..A FREE BUFF!!!!

we are also working on a few “extra’s” for those who marshal for us

be part of the team!!!!!

neil853
    Free Member

some people have been incredibly kind and offered their services on Sunday to marshal at our Brownbacks event, but, we still need a few more.

Can anyone else help to marshal on sunday?

cp

I’m racing but will see if I can persuade the other half to come out and help out 🙂

great events these, really looking forward to it again 🙂

neil853
    Free Member

cp that would be brilliant!

cp

She said yes, have just emailed you.

neil853
    Free Member

got it, good man! 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Brownbacks – marshals needed, can anyone help?’ is closed to new replies.