Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Brought the wife a fridge for Christmas……..
  • bigyim
    Free Member

I cant wait to see her face light up when she opens it.

tthew

Lol.

But if true, you are dead.

thered

You’re gonna be in trouble!!!!

My mum still goes on about her first husband giving her utensils for Christmas 40 years on!

landcruiser
    Free Member

Nice ! The gift that keeps on giving !

Jamie
    Free Member

I imagine if you’re in the vicinity when she opens it, you will get the cold shoulder.

sparkyrhino

what her face will light up when she is getting you a beer out

sparkyrhino

ps you are dead,could always get her some crotchless clackers too 😀

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Brought the wife a fridge for Christmas……..

As long as you’ve bought her a present, I dont think she’ll mind

edhornby

Hey tthew, remember when Dad got Mum a set of jump leads for christmas ???

tthew

Oh yeah, brilliant, (especially when she found the posh watch in the box too!)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Where did you bring it from?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

My dad once bought my mum some axle stands for her birthday. This was obviously a joke but I had to ask HER if I wanted to borrow them!

Jamie
    Free Member

Let it go CFH. It’s almost Christmas.

MrOvershoot

I once bought my wife an ironing board cover for one of her Christmas presents, she was really happy as well!

I got lots of grief at work about it but she really did ask for just what I bought?

large418
    Free Member

Mine wanted a dishwasher, so I got her a drainage stand. It was kind of what she wanted, just £400 cheaper. She was happy, but I do get the pish taken from mates a bit.

hunta

My brother in law got his missus an axe last year…

carbon337
    Free Member

I got mrs Carbon a new hoover last year.

This year she is getting a Kenwood mixer but she likes that kind of thing.

Il get her the usual gubbins too as she has had a tough time recently.

seadog101

Mrs Seadog says not to get her anything as we have just had nice new shiny kitchen fitted.

Not sure if it’s because she considers it a pressie, or because we are now skint.

I hope it’s because of being skint, as I don’t want to spend that much again next year on a pressie.

RichPenny
    Free Member

My mate bought his gf a toaster for her birthday. Even worse, it was to replace one that he’d broken, which already belonged to her! She still married him though…

Bregante

A friend of my ex got a load of running gear for Christmas off her other half some years back when she was 7 months pregnant. She’d not really been a runner before but he thought it was a good idea to help her lose weight after she’d had the baby!

slowmart
    Free Member

Looks like the OP will using the palm of his hand for the foreseeable future.

First dibs on the OP bikes if his wife does actually kill him. 😉

tonyg2003

Valid grounds for divorce according my other half – buying her white goods for Xmas. Would be cheaper since she’s getting an expensive mix of cycling stuff and jewelry.

Rubber_Buccaneer

davidtaylforth – Member
    Brought the wife a fridge for Christmas……..
    As long as you’ve bought her a present, I dont think she’ll mind

CaptainFlashheart – Member

It’s a present. He bought it in a shop and brought it home. Are you two a bit dim 🙂

neninja
    Free Member

I got my wife Delia Smith’s ‘How to Cook’ on our first proper date and got away with it.

You’ll be fine, she’ll love it.

bigyinn
    Free Member

You bought someone a present for your first proper date? Were you that desperate?

br
    Free Member

Mrs Seadog says not to get her anything as we have just had nice new shiny kitchen fitted.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Its a trap. DO NOT TAKE THEIR WORDS AT FACE VALUE!

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Which is normally accompanied on Christmas Day by “I know I said not to buy me anything but I got you a little something because you are so special…..”

bikebouy
    Free Member

Last year MrsBouy got one of these:

andywoods
    Free Member

for our first christmas together as newly weds she said she wanted a suprise, so when a big box came out her eyes lit up, then the wrapping paper came off to reveal……. a vacuum cleaner!!!! well it was our first house/christmas, we didn`t have a decent one, proper present came out after the screams, we still laugh about it 20 yrs later

Rscott
    Free Member

My dad got my mum a car that she didn’t want but he did and that she couldn’t be insured on due to her past history (1 crash),ande to rub it in he used hers as part ex

daveh
    Free Member

I think I can beat that, the lady of the house asked for and will receive a cooler box.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Brought the wife a fridge for Christmas……..’ is closed to new replies.