Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • brother in law playing away from home….
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

As tempting as it would be to have a word, it’s best for everyone that you don’t. You’ll never be thanked for it.

gonzy
    Free Member

thanks for the advice folks….your comments confirmed what i was thinking all along….not my problem and not my place to say anything!!
    update i got this morning was that she confronted him again last night which was met with more denials along the lines of “you’re being paranoid”….her response was to produce the evidence from his phone….that really foobared him up as he couldnt lie his way out of that…so he has come clean and admitted to it all…
    she’s willing to give him one more chance now but has laid down some conditions which he’s promised to stick to…
    so happy days for me as i dont have to say anything to him now and his wife wont out him at the wedding…..
    still taking my tin hat and flak jacket though….

gonzy
    Free Member

PS – is she fit? any chance you could go round and console the poor girl, offer her a shoulder to cry on and all that

mate….i dont think there’s enough beer in the world to make that happen….besides although i feel sorry for what he’s put her through i cant stand the woman…..she’s always had issues with my wife and in general is a bit of a cow!!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Go Gallic and shrug

gonzy
    Free Member

^^ 😆

binners

she’s always had issues with my wife and in general is a bit of a cow!!

And now we get to the root cause of the issue. There seems to be an assumption here that he’ll be planning on sticking around? If you were him, would you? You could always go with the direct comment, at the bar, while you’re having a pint: ‘Sweet jesus mate, I don’t know how you put up with the caaaaaaah for as long as you did! When are you off? And how hot is this new lass you’re banging then?” 😀

Seriously though. As for getting involved? Have you ever witnessed a ‘leave it Darren!!!! Ee’s not worth it!!!!’ situation?

piemonster

Samuri – i’d rather not get involved in this TBH but i think his wife has indicated that she wants me to have a word with him….she’s already confronted him over it and he’s denied it…he even went as far as saying the long brown hairs in the car belonged to his friends…none of his friends have long hair!! he doesnt know that she’s taken pictures of the whatsapp messages though….there’s a family wedding going on this weekend and i think she’s planning on outing him in front of the whole family…
    hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!

His wife indicating she wants you to have a word is all the more reason to keep out of it. Ultimately, she needs to deal with it. One way or the other.

thx1138
    Free Member

Just leave a Tesco Value lasagne on his pillow.

This is perhaps the best advice I have ever read, anywhere. For anything.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘brother in law playing away from home….’ is closed to new replies.